2006 LV Suede Bags . . .

RobbieNEmmy

I made it!
Jan 3, 2006
Northport, New York

There's an Onatah Fleurs GM in BROWN.

I do not like the Brown with the Fleurs accents... :sick:

There's the same bag in Yellow. In my opinion, the yellow looks SO much better with the Fleur accents.

bellaandtyson

Jan 19, 2006
The LV in NJ has several of the Onatah suede purses in all of the colors, sizes and shapes. I was sooooooo disappointed to see them in person. They really aren't that nice. I just don't get LV in bright orange???!!???

RobbieNEmmy

I made it!
Jan 3, 2006
Northport, New York
bellaandtyson said:
Although the Onatah Fleurs is hot, 3,500????!!!!! HOLY CRAP!!!
Same reaction here. Also Mellow Yellow Jen brought up that the fleur accents could end up rolling upwards! So sad; to get a gorgeous bag like this, and from simply using it, ruining the whole look. Gross! And sad... :sad2:

H_addict

H is for HOCKEY
O.G.
Jan 29, 2006
ICE RINK
I am not a fan of suede bags. They are not very practical.:sad2: But those look VERY nice!!!!!!!!

Superbaby

O.G.
Nov 25, 2005
mello_yello_jen said:
I don't know if this was brought up in the other thread but I would be worried about the fleur accents rolling up along the edges. That wouldn't be a pretty sight for such an expensive bag!
Yup!! I posted this thread about a month ago prior to this thread. Suprisingly no one like the bag then! hahaha. :lol: :lol: :lol:

shalomjude

O.G.
Jan 30, 2006
Australia
Just a general question...I live in a very humid climate and was wondering how the suede would hold up?? Aus hasn't received this range yet so the SA have no info yet about care etc???