$1600 limited edition basket

im weird...i think its TOTTALLLLLY worth it....because WOW look at HOW MUCH you get!!! a hat, bag anddddddddd glasses??? and a lot of other stuff!!!! :smile:

too bad i hate the perfume print :sad:

I agree. I think it's worth it for the abundance of goods you're receiving. But yeah, the perfume print is a bit too "free gift w/purchase at the Clinique counter" for me. :sad:

Okay... honestly, I really like the coin purse & I really like the sunglasses - that is it.

I can't believe this person is asking so much, especially when she claims she got it as a "gift"!!! Good grief... I do appreciate her detailed pictures though, because it has helped me choose what I would like to buy from it!!!:P

I love the perfume print as a lining! The inside of the basket is too cute with the print and all the pockets. But that's about all I like about it! That's a pretty steep price, wonder if anyone'll bite!?

sheesh! If I got that for free, i'd keep the sunglasses and bronzer and use the bag a few times.. then sell to another Coach lover for a fair price (nowhere near what she is selling it for though)

PS where do I sign up to be a Vogue editor ?? :smile: