1200$ Michael Kors bag at NM - very disappointed

Roche

O.G.
Jun 10, 2007
Girls,

I have been looking for a MK bag for ages but I did not want to spend 1200$ - K by MK are more affordable and if I had a MK craving, I would spend 400$ for a cheaper but nice bag and would be happy. Last week I found a great deal on Neiman Marcus site: 478$ for a chocoalte brown 1200$ MK bag and I just jumped on it. After taxes and duties (Canada), it was not more than 600$ so a good deal. Holt Renfrew does not have those expensive MK bags and they are difficult to find here.

When the bag arrived this morning, I was so disappointed... Like Carrie said once, I know nothing about men but bags, bags I know. I can tell you that by ripped tag and scratched leather, bag is:

-store return;
-display;
-or damaged bag.

That has nothing to do with a brand new MK bag. I am sorry but when you pay 600$ on a new bag that is worth 1200$, you want the quality that goes with it. I just think that those big stores put returned or damaged bags on sale and they think some stupids will not notice anything. I will probably send it bag but is sucks.

^^

That sucks BIG TIME. I am in Canada as well, and have to rely on shopping online for my bags as well. It sucks big time that companies don't examine their goods before sending it. I would contact NM and demand a return label. No use paying shipping out of your pocket for damaged goods.

^^

That sucks BIG TIME. I am in Canada as well, and have to rely on shopping online for my bags as well. It sucks big time that companies don't examine their goods before sending it. I would contact NM and demand a return label. No use paying shipping out of your pocket for damaged goods.

The good thing about NM is that they send the return label and the box. I am just pissed because I really liked the bag and as you say, its more difficult to get good bag deals here in Canada...

Girls,

I have been looking for a MK bag for ages but I did not want to spend 1200$ - K by MK are more affordable and if I had a MK craving, I would spend 400$ for a cheaper but nice bag and would be happy. Last week I found a great deal on Neiman Marcus site: 478$ for a chocoalte brown 1200$ MK bag and I just jumped on it. After taxes and duties (Canada), it was not more than 600$ so a good deal. Holt Renfrew does not have those expensive MK bags and they are difficult to find here.

When the bag arrived this morning, I was so disappointed... Like Carrie said once, I know nothing about men but bags, bags I know. I can tell you that by ripped tag and scratched leather, bag is:

-store return;
-display;
-or damaged bag.

That has nothing to do with a brand new MK bag. I am sorry but when you pay 600$ on a new bag that is worth 1200$, you want the quality that goes with it. I just think that those big stores put returned or damaged bags on sale and they think some stupids will not notice anything. I will probably send it bag but is sucks.

Oh no! That really stinks. Have you talked to them to see if they could find you one in better shape? You're absolutely right, the lower-end line is very well made, and I haven't had any issues with any of my Michael MK bags.

(BTW, I know I'm nitpicky & crazy, lol, but Michael MK is the lower end line... Kors is the upper range of shoes.) :shame:

I hope you can get a good replacement bag!

clr.gif
MICHAEL KORS ID Chain Tote
http://www.michaelkors.com/store/ca...0cat101cat8501cat9101cat10503&index=35&tid=V1$1,295.00

Michael Kors is the high end of his handbags...:rolleyes: