$1000... what would you buy at louis?

For someone else, I would suggest a speedy and a wallet, or the batignolles horizontal and the accesories pochette.

For me personally, I would probably get a red epi something (bucket, mandara or speedy).

ck21 said:
For someone else, I would suggest a speedy and a wallet, or the batignolles horizontal and the accesories pochette.

For me personally, I would probably get a red epi something (bucket, mandara or speedy).

I would recommend a speedy and a wallet too if you don't already have them. Those are 2 pieces that I think every LV lover should own.

Personally I would get a Epi Noe most likely in Mandarin, but maybe in Red.

*sigh*
unfortunately $1000 doesnt go as far here... a Speedy 30 is $875 :sad:

i would probably get a Koala Wallet which i am realllllly wanting at the moment, and a vernis cles in framboise...

i would save up another 500 or so and get the mono business card holder, vernis 4-key holder (perle or framboise), and manhattan pm all together yay!

and if i have another $1000, i'll get the mono mini cabas mary kate in cherry. =p

i love the speady but i'm not such an handbag person. i really like batignolles,popincourt haut,cabas piano...but i also like the epi pochette and the white mc pochette