$1000... what would you buy at louis?

1. if you just had a money tree that made you a 1000 dollar what would you buy at lv? i have that budget and i have some things i mind but i would like to see what you guys would buy

2. I'd like the vernis bedford or reade & a wallet!!!! I hope it's my next purchase, and I hope it's not too far away!!!!

3. i would save up another $400 and get an epi passy gm!

4. I would save up a few more hundreds and get me a MC speedy :love:

5. I want this maybe later this summer:

[​IMG]

6. I agree with colleenco, but I'd love to have the green one :amuse:

7. Keepall in mono or the new Damier!

8. Red Epi St. Jacques

9. i'd save up another $600 and get the Cabas Piano and Damier Speedy at the same time. woo hoo!

10. I 'd buy any bag epi line.... love that line...

11. definitely getting the Epi Jasmine in Mandarin:love:
    [​IMG]

12. Save up a bit more for the Vernis Houston or Manhattan GM or if I don't save more, I'd get a mono Alma or Pap 30 and keep the change.

13. mono keepall 50 or a new wallet and a framboise vernis cles. i really need a both a new wallet and some new luggage so it would be a tough choice (although they probably don't HAVE to be LV hehe). so really i'd probably save up a couple hundred more and get all three. :smile:

14. I've been thinking about a Damier Alma (have nothing in this line). Eluxury showcased it in their new catalog, and I think it's beautiful. I also love the Denim pm in green that Colleen mentioned.

15. I'd probably get the Damier Illovo MM, and a Mono Wapity.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice