E/W Shimmy on its way....!

samina

O.G.
Jan 10, 2008
Hello!!!

As some of you may have read on the threads I've recently been trying to source a mulberry for my sis...first she wanted a baby pink crinkle patent mabel, then an Oak Mitzy messenger then she loved my black goatskin mabel...(there was no chance of me letting her go!) then sis wanted a purple tumble e/w shimmy....I rang around all the outlets.....!

SM - had a pale pink patent mabel for 486
SM - had a denim mabel for 416
Bicester - had a taupe e/w shimmy or the straw e/w shimmy both were 416.

Sis picked one of the above....I'll let u guess which one!!

Oh, God, is it really bad that I just thought "oooh, Bicester has a Straw Shimmy. Should I get it?" :Push::rolleyes: eBay money just BURNING a hole in my pocket there :lol:

I hope it's the straw - remove temptation!

Oh, God, is it really bad that I just thought "oooh, Bicester has a Straw Shimmy. Should I get it?" :Push::rolleyes: eBay money just BURNING a hole in my pocket there :lol:

I hope it's the straw - remove temptation!

Oh tally ho and reserve that shimmy, you KNOW you want to be the first tPF'er with a shimmy.....its a BAR-GAIN!!! :P

You two :rolleyes::roflmfao:

I've already tried it on and didn't like the shoulder strap... although I could always use my Roxy strap :nuts:

:nogood: Like I said, it was my immediate urge but it passed within a minute :woohoo:

Hello!!!

As some of you may have read on the threads I've recently been trying to source a mulberry for my sis...first she wanted a baby pink crinkle patent mabel, then an Oak Mitzy messenger then she loved my black goatskin mabel...(there was no chance of me letting her go!) then sis wanted a purple tumble e/w shimmy....I rang around all the outlets.....!

SM - had a pale pink patent mabel for 486
SM - had a denim mabel for 416
Bicester - had a taupe e/w shimmy or the straw e/w shimmy both were 416.

Sis picked one of the above....I'll let u guess which one!!

Why oh Why did I not ask for Shimmy's - Straw E/W Shimmy is a bag I want!!!!!!! I could have had that as they didn't have my Mabel - I can't now - I've spent my money on something else.

I'm guessing that your sister went for the Taupe one though, it seems a more popular colour - probably because that's the one Alexa Chung has.

Will you let us see piccies when it arrives?

Yay Shimmy pics to look forward to as well! I love this forum, I don't need to buy bags, just enjoy other people's choice & stories...

Ali, "I've spent my money on something else."... not in the shape of bag you mean or not with Muberry tag, like other name started with C for example..? :graucho:

She went for the taupe! Ali the straw one was still at Bicester on Friday!!! It's a lovely colour...u could always just get another adjustable strab and clip it on ??