Movies Starring Hermes

In the promos for the new movie Made of Honor with Patrick Dempsey (sp?), one of the bridesmades is wearing what appears to be a black box birkin (real or not, I am not sure).

Marisa Paredes with a red patent Kelly in Almodovar's The Flower of my Secret. Beautiful on her.

mail
Oh could you repost this picture?I saw the movie and i immediately recognized it but there was not agood shot of it.

Also in Becoming Julia, Annete Benning has a croc Kelly i think.

Two I just recently noticed:

Bridget Jones: The Edge of Reason
Hitch

In Bridget Jones, when Bridget is trying on gowns for the lawyer's banquet, her friend has a dark brown Birkin on her arm.

In Hitch, the Allegra Cole character is carrying a GORGEOUS Bolide (it was white leather/crinoline I think) near the end of the movie when she's getting on her yatch and Will Smith is walking behind her. I was impressed to pieces to see a Bolide, much less one that out of the mainstream.

It's not a movie...but recently in the NYC Housewives show, I spied Jill carrying a white birkin in the Hamptons, then a black kelly later, and I think the final one carrying a constance - can't recall what color - oh and Bethenny carried what looked like a gold birkin also!

I don't have a photo, but in the episode of Sex and the City where Carrie and Big fall in the duck pond, when Carrie returns to her apartment wearing Big's shirt, she is wearing a H belt over it.

Young and Restless again.

Victor Newman, megabillionaire has in house fashion show for his
newest (30 years younger) fiancee and former daughter's BFF,
Sabrina....she didn't want any of the clothes. He told her to
pick one item. She chose the Birkin! I couldn't tell if it was
real.

Then there was another scene in the restaurant with
Victor's daughter, Victoria and ex-wife Nikki, where
after Sabrina leaves the table, Victoria and Nikki
can't stop talking about the bag....and how
much they are, and she must be marrying Victor
for his money. ;)