Show me your Bbags with your Skull Scarves Club!

all this pink and black has me enabled BIG TIME! Presenting 08 BG Pink with my black LV Scarf/Shawl:woohoo:
attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_1488.JPG
    IMG_1488.JPG
    85.8 KB · Views: 638
OH NO- now i totally want a magenta!!!! crud, i'd been trying to avoid wanting this color as it's beyond rare :crybaby: you look stunning firstclass - you really rock-up the magenta with the black leather jacket - LOVE IT!!
attachment.php

OH NO- now i totally want a magenta!!!! crud, i'd been trying to avoid wanting this color as it's beyond rare :crybaby: you look stunning firstclass - you really rock-up the magenta with the black leather jacket - LOVE IT!!

Awww dear nicole, you makes me blush :blush: thank you so much, you're a sweetheart :love:! I'll keep my fingers crossed that you'll find this color for you too :tup::yes: I really can recommend :heart:

Thank you so much dear nada for the very nice compliments :blush::tender:!
I totally adore your beautiful scarf matching with your GORGEOUS Grenat :tup: it looks just perfect together :yes::love:

Cheshire Cat your collection is stunning!!! the magenta, sky blue and lilac matches seem to have been designed for each other. I only have a B&W McQueen but after seen your amazing colours I am definitely going to stock up on these whenever I get a chance.

This club has inspired me to get my own McQueen skull scarf

Here it is with my '08 Magenta Work and Black City :tender:
1-29.jpg

WOWWWWWW :nuts: dear Marie you look FABULOUS :tup: !! This scarf is just made for you :yes: you're wearing it PERFECT and it matches with your magenta Work but also with the black City :drool: CONGRATS :flowers::love: