I was naughty this weekend...take a look

Wow :nuts: ! Gorgeous, congrats!! Love them all but my fav is the Speedy!
The mono cles is so cute, got one a week ago! Enjoy them!!:tup:

BTW, did you know you buying all of these gems before going to LV (as in planned purchase) or was it an impulse purchase? just curious;)
I actually went for the damier & azur speedy, but NM had neither of them. I was at the counter with the saleya pm ready for checkout....I glanced over and saw the neverfull, and it was love at first sight. I still really wanted the azur speedy, so the sa told me that she would call me as soon as they came in. In the evening I got my call that a new shipment came in and there was only one azur speedy in it. I told her I will be right over to hold it for me. When I got there I also bought the key & change holder. It was funny because when I was paying for the speedy another lady asked for one, and they told her that I got the only one they had. Lucky me!!

My gosh, all classics and totally wonderful bags.

But why get them at once?

It's like being at a buffet with hamburgers, pizza, many types of pies, and unlimited beer/coke at one sitting. You only get to enjoy only a bit...

:confused1:
I knew that if I didn't get them all at once, I would be thinking about it too much. Now I'm content and with no thoughts about what I will buy next.