RAVE: Vera Wang for Kohls

claireZk

Jun 18, 2007
I got these Simply Vera by Vera Wang demitasse flats from Kohl's... I saw them in the store, loved them, but they didn't have my size so I had to order online. Well, they arrived yesterday and I LOVE them!!!!!! The leather is so soft and they are sooooo comfy! I got them in brown, but now I want the graphite and black too! They're awesome. If you're thinking about buying them go for it!
254680_Brown

They were $41 and then I had a code for 15% and free shipping. Kohls always has coupons and codes!

After my Nanette Lepore Keds (which were nothing special) I didn't have high hopes for these, but they're really nice shoes!

The flats run pretty true to size in my opinion. I generally wear an 8.5 or 9, and I wear a 9 in these. I bought the graphite in-store for $41, and they are well worth it. I've wanted flats for some time, but since I generally prefer heels I didn't want to pay top dollar for them. These are very cute, the color is perfect and they are comfortable for me right out of the box. A great buy, in my opinion.

I think they're TTS. I wear a 7.5-8 depending on the shoe and I got these in a 7.5. If you're between sizes, I would recommend going with the smaller size. The leather on these feels like it will stretch a little...

Oh, for the record, these flats are not leather. I don't know about the pony hair ones (I think those must be!), but my graphite flats say, "All man made materials" inside. Regardless, they are still very cute and quite comfortable.

They're called the "ganauche" flats. I dont know if they are leather are not though. I'll check next time I go to Kohls bcuzz the website only says "hair upper". Plenty of shoes have faux calf hair.

OMG OMG OMG!!!!!
I just got a pair of Vera Wang boots from Kohl's.

THEY ARE SOOOOOO COMFY!!!

It is a 4 inch heel, but feels like i'm walking on air!!!
I dont know how she does it! It is a stacked heel, but definately NOT chunky.