Balenciaga- or something else???

diann_co

O.G.
Aug 29, 2007
Hi all, I am new here but always been bag obsessed.Lately craving a Balenciaga but can;t seem to justify the ticket unless I find a super deal or gently used...I get tired of my bags so I don;t like to spend THAT much....
any ideas? Or any other recs for a satchel/tote in black, pref leather or distressed??TIA

What about a Whistle for $999?

MLB10672039.jpg

HI there : ) I feel the same as you..I was choosing between a bbag or a new outfit. I bought a linea pelle bag and an outfit instead..p.s. strangely it kinda looks like the whistle. Really soft leather and it was cheeeeap $300. Though it's not "high end" I love the feel of the leather..soft and distressed!

I had the same problem several months ago -- love the Balenciaga look and feel, but just couldn't justify the price tag. I finally surrendered and bought one, though, and now I have THREE. There is just nothing else out there that offers the colors, smooshy leather, and light weight.

Good luck!

Honestly, get a Balenciaga...once you do, you can't even understand how you lived all your life without a bbag. Check ebay, there are some pretty good deals on, and I assume that there will be more because of the free/discounted listing fees. Just make sure to get it authenticated in the bbag forum!

diann, are you stuck on Bal. or open to other brands? Marc by Marc Jacobs bags have nice dimensions and very nice leather. Cole Haan is a great value with a range of styles.

If you really want a Bbag in a certain size, check out their subforum here. Maybe they can help you with some authentic, little-used ones on eBay.

Good luck finding a bag you'll love and welcome to the Purse Forum!