Books & Music What book are you reading right now?

Just finished THE Quickie-by James Patterson-, just discovered him and have been reading all his old books.
I am on Discerning the Voice of God by Priscilla Shirer,my daughter's friend gave me to read.

Today I am starting to read over my cathesicm teachers book for 8th grade -I teach it and we just got new books

I love this book. He recently came out with a second book that got great reviews. Are you planning on reading it?

I am in the middle of The Fountainhead. It's so good and getting better and more scandalous as I read on.

I read "A Thousand Splendid Suns"
last week and it was EXCELLENT.
Highly recommend it.
after you read the Fountainhead, you might enjoy her "Atlas Shrugged" -
I read it a very long time ago, but
it has always been a favorite.

I'm reading two books now:

- Fashion Babylon by Imogen Edwards & Anonymus

- The Cosmic Ordering Service by Bärbel Mohr (I'm reading the Dutch translation)

I almost finished reading "Tracks" and I honestly don't care for it at all. The writing is good, but the plot isn't my cup of tea. I'm not sure how this ended up on the NY Times Bestseller list, b/c I can't imagine too many people would be interested.

Oh well.

I'm between books at the moment. Trying to catch up on my stack of unread magazines before starting another :smile:

I tend to be inconsistent about books since I work long hours in a very reading-heavy profession. I do love magazines for the subway, though, and every once in a while I go on a book-reading spree (usually when things slow down at work).

~Ash

I'm currently reading, and have been for awhile (haven't found time to read in so long) ; A Mighty Heart by Marianne Pearl. I saw the movie when it came out and loved it so I decided to read the book.

Harry Potter and DH and "Ending the Gauntlet: Removing Barriers to Women's Success" in the Law.

I'm thinking of re-reading the Devil Wears Prada. I read it a long time before the movie came out and I so love the movie.