Which balenciaga bag are you wearing today? (2)

Is the hidden message Taylor Swift’s album Red?! This is great material for the tortured Balenciaga department, weekender edition

**Correction***that album was about love fading and this bag is definitely not fading in the love department. I’m so bad at riddles -_-

Nice guess! I like that - Tortured Weekender Edition! But no, as you updated. Any other guesses? :giggle:

• Haha
Reactions: discreetlux
Red is the thunder in our ears
when we meet.
Love, like creation,
is some other order of things.

Red is the share of fire
I have stolen
from root, hoof, fallen fruit
And this was hunger.
-The History of Red, Linda Hogan

View attachment 5997432

(No Bal was harmed in the taking of this photograph. Can you see the hidden message?)
Is it “love,” I’m seeing with the red heart outlined in white?

Chinese New Year star stud red city. This is the more worn in backup to my pristine one of this bag, and I like the backup even more.

View attachment 5997652
Dibs.
Come Prince And The Revolution GIF by Prince

Is the hidden message Taylor Swift’s album Red?! This is great material for the tortured Balenciaga department, weekender edition

**Correction***that album was about love fading and this bag is definitely not fading in the love department. I’m so bad at riddles -_-
Tbf, I relate to the lyrics of "Red" when I see this bag... :giggle:

"But moving on from him is impossible
When I still see it all in my head
In burning red..." lol

Red is the thunder in our ears
when we meet.
Love, like creation,
is some other order of things.

Red is the share of fire
I have stolen
from root, hoof, fallen fruit
And this was hunger.
-The History of Red, Linda Hogan
Hmm, I'll go with an Easter egg for seller due to a post someone made about bags they sold (;) 👂)... the idea that they shared it with you... and the "History of Red" due to it being the first True Red (not Marron) Bal ever made? :lol:

Now, depending on how many hours you have, feel free to ask me for potential Easter Eggs in The Tortured Poets Department. 😝

Last edited:
Tbf, I relate to the lyrics of "Red" when I see this bag... :giggle:

"But moving on from him is impossible
When I still see it all in my head
In burning red..." lol

Hmm, I'll go with an Easter egg for seller due to a post someone made about bags they sold (;) 👂)... the idea that they shared it with you... and the "History of Red" due to it being the first True Red (not Marron) Bal ever made? :lol:

Now, depending on how many hours you have, feel free to ask me for potential Easter Eggs in The Tortured Poets Department. 😝
Omg I didn’t even consider that meaning in TS Red! This is quite the cryptic bag, there are so many Easter eggs, I now understand the assignment 🕵️‍♂️

I did pick up on the heart in white, and with protein_’s insight about a past bag sold, could this be a tortured past love? Like how Spider man is also a tortured love? Could there be an actual spider somewhere in the plants?