Pics of your Louis Vuitton in action

Glad to see you are using your new chain straps — that pink one gives it an especially pretty pop of color
Thanks, you know it's been a long time coming working up the courage to use them as I'm a bit of a plain jane and have never "embellished" any bags before. I'm glad I tried both in photographs because I originally reached for the pink, then thought "too bright" and thought the brown looked better in person, but I agree once I saw both photos, the pink pops and looks better.

Out for lunch this afternoon with DH and fur baby. Delicious lamb kofta with tzatziki, and a steak burger. Unfortunately for him, Kuzi was only allowed a couple of tiny pieces of hand cut chips. :giggle: Accompanied by DE Brooklyn PM and Garden cardholder.

View attachment 5983150View attachment 5983142
View attachment 5983143
View attachment 5983144
View attachment 5983145
View attachment 5983146
Nice pics, you look great! And Kuzi says come on, give it up. There’s plenty Dad!! He’s always the star. Love your LV too.

Monogram bumbag at the team roping this morning. I know I’m a little different in my outfits but I still love carrying my LV bags to dirty places 🐴
My daughter snapped this pic of me looking annoyed because my husband is riding my personal horse today 🤣
View attachment 5983726
Fabulous pic! And why not wear your bumbag there? Our bags are meant to be used! If hubs competed on YOUR horse at least hope he won 😆