Post your most recent clothing purchase!

Went to pick up my check and unsold items from a consignment shop I love and found my holy grail sweater dress. I talked myself out and in and out of buying something from Stella McCartney's collection with Space Invaders and by the time I convinced myself to do it I couldn't find them anywhere. I saw a miniskirt recently but it just wasn't it for me. The fact that this was on a mannequin right in the window... it had to be mine. While they were getting my bag and everything ready I kept thinking "no no no don't do it, you said you wouldn't, do NOT, do not even try it on just to see..." and I'm so glad I did because it's mine! None of the photos I'd seen of it online showed the cutouts in the side (the bottom of the hole dips low) but I have a comfortable slip I can pair with it if I want.

I had been looking for the sweater since it didn't have a giant "STELLA MCCARTNEY" but honestly? Once it was on, I did not care one bit. It is so very me and it makes me SO HAPPY!

I LOVE Space Invaders so much! I'm going to weave in a couple loose yarns but OMG I HAVE IT!!

Screenshot 2024-03-23 at 21.54.05.png

Went to pick up my check and unsold items from a consignment shop I love and found my holy grail sweater dress. I talked myself out and in and out of buying something from Stella McCartney's collection with Space Invaders and by the time I convinced myself to do it I couldn't find them anywhere. I saw a miniskirt recently but it just wasn't it for me. The fact that this was on a mannequin right in the window... it had to be mine. While they were getting my bag and everything ready I kept thinking "no no no don't do it, you said you wouldn't, do NOT, do not even try it on just to see..." and I'm so glad I did because it's mine! None of the photos I'd seen of it online showed the cutouts in the side (the bottom of the hole dips low) but I have a comfortable slip I can pair with it if I want.

I had been looking for the sweater since it didn't have a giant "STELLA MCCARTNEY" but honestly? Once it was on, I did not care one bit. It is so very me and it makes me SO HAPPY!

I LOVE Space Invaders so much! I'm going to weave in a couple loose yarns but OMG I HAVE IT!!

View attachment 5971772
Congrats! It’s lovely and clearly was meant to be yours! :biggrin:

• Love
Reactions: ColdSteel

View attachment 5971772
I’m so happy for you!xx

• Love
Reactions: ColdSteel