JUC: Small or Regular?

Which JUC with diamonds should I get?

• Small

Votes: 76 45.8%
  • Regular

Votes: 90 54.2%

• Total voters
Get the regular.

Like others have mentioned, the proportion of the regular JUC looks way better with the classic love than the small. It doesn't overpower the love at all. In fact I feel the classic love is overpowering the small JUC instead. And the regular JUC wears better.

I'll go with diamonds as ive come to realise I always prefer things with some sparkle. Pure metal doesn't make my heart sing. The diamonds on the JUC is so minimal, it is hardly flashy. But that's my preference.

Also, with a height of 5'6, even with thin wrist I feel you can pull it off nicely. My two cents :smile:

Hi all,

I need help deciding between a regular or small yellow gold Juste un Clou with diamonds. I have a regular classic yellow gold love, and I think I would probably stack them, although maybe if I went for the larger one I’d wear on my other wrist (is that weird?). Photos below- I’m willing to move some pieces around, particularly the VCA butterfly if I get the JUC as I’m not sure they go together.

here’s my dilemma: I love the proportions and look of the classic size, and it’s the one I initially fell in love with. However, it’s much more expensive and I’m not sure how I feel about having something that pricy. For context, I’m 27 years old and work in publishing, and although I often go to nice restaurants etc, it feels maybe a little too flashy. I also don’t want it to totally overpower the Love — I want them both to be noticeable.

My hesitation with the smaller one is that I don’t want it to look too thin and insubstantial next to the regular love.

would welcome all your thoughts!!

photos attached of me trying on the small JUC with diamonds, me trying on both sizes (without diamonds, just for size), and my current stack.

View attachment 5054021

View attachment 5054023

View attachment 5054026
What did you end up buying??

Reactions: pinksandblues
What did you end up buying??

I’m curious as well! I’m in the same boat, deciding between regular with diamonds or thin with diamonds. I haven’t tried them on yet and the cost different is :wtf::wtf::eek::crybaby: but I do believe it’s worth waiting for what one loves. At least this is what I’m telling myself since I have a feeling I’ll want to regular juc with diamonds since I’m planning on it being a stand alone piece!

I’m curious as well! I’m in the same boat, deciding between regular with diamonds or thin with diamonds. I haven’t tried them on yet and the cost different is :wtf::wtf::eek::crybaby: but I do believe it’s worth waiting for what one loves. At least this is what I’m telling myself since I have a feeling I’ll want to regular juc with diamonds since I’m planning on it being a stand alone piece!
If it's going to be a stand alone piece, get the regular. If its to stack, get the small!

• Insightful
I’m partial to the small. I love dainty.

If you’re a statement girl I would go regular. If you’re a dainty jewels girl, I would go small. I also planned to stack mine therefore I went small.

Take it from someone who experienced a damaged JUC which Cartier quoted an exorbitant fee to repair the hinge (thankfully mitigated *see Repair thread*)... get the Regular. I have the Regular, but a lot of people experience issues with the daintiness of the small.

• Insightful
Very few people on tPF have posted about issues with the small and it’s be almost always an easy fix of flipping it the other way. Also seems to be very few regular Juc issues!

I pull my small on/off several times a day, it flipped once and it was my error and easily flipped back.

Size preference is really personal, pick whatever is best for you, feel confident there likely will be zero issues no matter the size, there’s bee few quality issues discussed here thankfully!

Very few people on tPF have posted about issues with the small and it’s be almost always an easy fix of flipping it the other way. Also seems to be very few regular Juc issues!

I pull my small on/off several times a day, it flipped once and it was my error and easily flipped back.

Size preference is really personal, pick whatever is best for you, feel confident there likely will be zero issues no matter the size, there’s bee few quality issues discussed here thankfully!

Thank you for your insight. I really love hearing people’s opinions and experiences. I’m going in next week to try on, I’m curious to see what perspective I form.

I wear a 16 love, so the JUC would likely be 15. In that size, I’m very interested to see how the regular and small suit my frame. I will have to take “far away” shots, if you will, to get a good look on how the bracelet presents itself from different angles.

All in all, I know both small and regular are exquisite pieces and I will be extremely happy with either.

Reactions: Swanky
I know this is an old post, but I absolutely LOVE the regular JUC. I had the small JUC and ended up selling it a year or so later. I loved it, don't get me wrong, but I'm bigger boned, so I just felt like it looked too small on my wrist. But I did wear it 24/7, never took it off. I showered in it, slept in it, skied in it, you name it. Never any problems. One day I hope to get the regular JUC.

I know this is an old post, but I absolutely LOVE the regular JUC. I had the small JUC and ended up selling it a year or so later. I loved it, don't get me wrong, but I'm bigger boned, so I just felt like it looked too small on my wrist. But I did wear it 24/7, never took it off. I showered in it, slept in it, skied in it, you name it. Never any problems. One day I hope to get the regular JUC.

Why did you end up selling the small juc? I hope you can get your regular one soon :flowers:

• Love
Reactions: Pop Art Suzy