Why isn’t anyone talking about the Prada arque?

fashion16

O.G.
Apr 15, 2007
I have seen pics online and nothing really impressed me until I saw it in person over the weekend.

I woman walked into the restaurant I was in carrying this bag and my friend told me I gasped out loud….i haven’t had that reaction to a bag in a long time.

I don’t see much talk about it on the forum. Why? Thoughts on this bag?

1700486022851.jpeg

Reactions: ILP and Pinkpilates
I tried this bag on and loved it! I do worry it will look super dated and it won't stand the test of time.

I also am not a fan of how the shoulder strap looks when worn crossbody.

It looks striking on the shoulder or handheld imo

I tried this bag on and loved it! I do worry it will look super dated and it won't stand the test of time.

I also am not a fan of how the shoulder strap looks when worn crossbody.

It looks striking on the shoulder or handheld imo
Thanks for the perspective. Why do you think it will eventually look dated?

Thanks for the perspective. Why do you think it will eventually look dated?
I actually don't think it will. I think that is my personal concern as to why I'm not 100% sure if I'll get this purse for myself yet.

My concern is the crescent shape will look dated in a few years but I would love to be convinced otherwise.

I think this purse looks very chic and striking. I still might end up getting it in black not sure yet :smile:

I also gasped the first time I saw this. It was on a YouTube video. It wasn’t on my radar at all and now I’m convinced I want to buy it when I go to Italy this summer. I’m also worried about the bag looking dated in a few years, but I’m not sure that will stop me. It’s just so unique and stunning!

Reactions: Pinkpilates
I also gasped the first time I saw this. It was on a YouTube video. It wasn’t on my radar at all and now I’m convinced I want to buy it when I go to Italy this summer. I’m also worried about the bag looking dated in a few years, but I’m not sure that will stop me. It’s just so unique and stunning!
Just bought it in Italy. It’s much cheaper.

Reactions: MooMooVT