Ode to Chaumet

Anyone know if the pendant necklaces can be extended? I see you can now order online. I am in the US. Years before I did a wire to order a pair of earrings.

I need the necklace to be at least 18“ and from the cm conversion, the longest is 16”

Reactions: Purrsey
So pretty! Not sure of metal colors. But RG of chaumet is one of my favorites.
Thanks. I emailed cs and they confirmed they don’t come in yg. Only two earring models are available in yg. This would be my first piece so it is important for me what styles are available in which metal bc I tend to stick to one type for each maison.

I’ve just tried on the rose gold BML bracelet in pave and it’s gorgeous! It’s definitely on the wish list but I can’t decide if I want to pay so much for G colour diamonds.

View attachment 5841281

View attachment 5841287
So pretty I’m in love looking at you wearing it well.

Definitely can get much bigger stones too at that price but we all know how these jewelry houses mess us up lol.

So pretty! Do you plan to stack it with more BML bangles?
I have a very small wrist and this is a size 14, their latest size and there's only 1 piece in store.
If they do come in size 14 in the future, I think I'll get the white gold alternating pave to stack. I feel like it looks the nicest stacked with other BML bangles. Or i'll stack with my white gold sweet clover or tennis bracelet.

Reactions: Serpenti_Love