Neverfull discontinued?

All NF online are showing unavailable now. Looks like something is going down. I hope it’s not true but it’s looking that way.
The leather push is real! Empriente black out of stock but others are place in cart. I only have LE Neverfulls so now I’m wondering if I should get the monogram in case it leaves entirely.

Last edited:
I didn’t believe you guys so I went to look for myself and sure enough, on the US website non are available….

I must be missing something to help me understand why they have been making these changes. I have been an LV lover for over 20 years. I’m not wealthy, but I’m not struggling and I love being able to buy LV pieces. I don’t understand why they are making it unattainable. I love Lv because they aren’t chanel or Hermès. Taking away the toiletry seems to be the beginning of this bad direction they have been taking. I have noticed a lot of other pieces go away - toiletry 25, the all in, the original cosmetic GM, etc. and they’re replaced with far more expensive counterparts, which just puts me off.

I find it all extremely disheartening and discouraging. I wish I understood how this business model is better for them. You’re right, @Cherries and wine, I’m
Happy to buy multiple neverfull at $2k over some time, but I’m not buying a 7k capucines despite how gorgeous I think they are. So sad.

I didn’t believe you guys so I went to look for myself and sure enough, on the US website non are available….

I must be missing something to help me understand why they have been making these changes. I have been an LV lover for over 20 years. I’m not wealthy, but I’m not struggling and I love being able to buy LV pieces. I don’t understand why they are making it unattainable. I love Lv because they aren’t chanel or Hermès. Taking away the toiletry seems to be the beginning of this bad direction they have been taking. I have noticed a lot of other pieces go away - toiletry 25, the all in, the original cosmetic GM, etc. and they’re replaced with far more expensive counterparts, which just puts me off.

I find it all extremely disheartening and discouraging. I wish I understood how this business model is better for them. You’re right, @Cherries and wine, I’m
Happy to buy multiple neverfull at $2k over some time, but I’m not buying a 7k capucines despite how gorgeous I think they are. So sad.
Exactly what you said and the fact they are starting to get repetitive with designs and I am tired of the large LV Logo. I miss the extra touches on older pieces like the studded alma or added details on zipper pills like the popincourt. I love LV but I am starting to not get excited by what they are putting out and I am not going to be pushed into only buying leather if that’s not what I want. I actually now have a wish list from Gucci and liking their pieces instead. I agree it’s a bad direction they are going taking away the NF and other canvas pieces….