Fun February 2023 Purchases!

Today I received my Petit Palais in tourterelle / creme Color and the pictures don’t show the real color I think. It’s a warm taupe with creme and I am so happy that I decided on this bag :hbeat: it’s smaller than I thought from pictures and reviews but it fits exactly what I need. You know, I wasn’t looking for a small bag and was searching a lot because all new releases are too small for my needs.
I like that the zipper can be lifted and put inside if I prefer the look. I will decide what is more practical for me. And I love the outer pockets on both sides to put my phone in View attachment 5711463View attachment 5711464View attachment 5711465View attachment 5711466
This colour is so STUNNING, i have my Neonoe in this as well. Yummy.

Reactions: Melli12
She’s finally here :yahoo::yahoo:

I love it! Admittedly not the capacity of the PA but pleasantly surprised. Can fit an iPhone 13 mini in zipped pouch with ease. Also when you crossbody it or attach a chain you don’t have the ‘Made In’ tag flapping about like a spaniels ear so worth it IMO although the PA is my first love! Also worth noting magnetic closure is good!

View attachment 5711438
Congratulations!! :loveeyes: Mine will be delivered tomorrow! Can't wait.

Today I received my Petit Palais in tourterelle / creme Color and the pictures don’t show the real color I think. It’s a warm taupe with creme and I am so happy that I decided on this bag :hbeat: it’s smaller than I thought from pictures and reviews but it fits exactly what I need. You know, I wasn’t looking for a small bag and was searching a lot because all new releases are too small for my needs.
I like that the zipper can be lifted and put inside if I prefer the look. I will decide what is more practical for me. And I love the outer pockets on both sides to put my phone in View attachment 5711463View attachment 5711464View attachment 5711465View attachment 5711466
Congratulations on this gorgeous bag :love: enjoy wearing it!

I went in to check out the Speedy 20 black empreinte three times. As much as I liked the style and read others’ fabulous posts here I just couldn’t see the size working well for me. I liked the empreinte 25, but wanted a plain black one. So the timing was perfect when LV finally came out with this! I love that the leather is smooshy and the bag is not bulky. Very happy!

5E9B931F-271F-4AF1-AFDC-1E04C720DEC1.jpeg

I went in to check out the Speedy 20 black empreinte three times. As much as I liked the style and read others’ fabulous posts here I just couldn’t see the size working well for me. I liked the empreinte 25, but wanted a plain black one. So the timing was perfect when LV finally came out with this! I love that the leather is smooshy and the bag is not bulky. Very happy!

View attachment 5711874
Great choice and colour!

They are SO pretty! I posted a question about this bag on the Alma bb clubhouse page. How are the handles? Are they comfortable and do you feel like you would need to baby them because of their colors (or do you think they might be okay since they are treated)?
They feel comfortable to me I think they’ll be ok since they’re treated.

Reactions: mixlv

View attachment 5711874
I totally understand. Nano speedy and speedy 20 just isn't for everyone. Doesn't matter how popular they are. At the end of the day, you want a bag that works for you.

Beautiful choice!

Reactions: Miss Liz