CHAT about current prices worldwide

That’s strange. I bought an Anjou PM in Paris in September 2022 and it was €2100. Did the price go down?
They do decrease prices when they have price adjustments at times. Is it possible the Anjou decreased?? Or is that the price for the mini maybe? I’ve been searching all over to find the confirm the current Anjou prices in pm and gm. I can’t find it anywhere and when my friend was in Paris the line was way too long. Sigh…..

Bought a St Louis GM in white in Paris February 1 and it was 1500 euros. Almost bought the Anjou in GM 2450 euros. They were completely out of the Artois in GM in all colors. I was shown the Isabelle as well. I can't remember the exact price but between 1800 and 2000 euros I believe.

The Anjou leather was beautiful but I wanted white and I was not confident that the white leather would last particularly with my toddler. But definitely think if I get another color down the road the Anjou will be it.

Bought a St Louis GM in white in Paris February 1 and it was 1500 euros. Almost bought the Anjou in GM 2450 euros. They were completely out of the Artois in GM in all colors. I was shown the Isabelle as well. I can't remember the exact price but between 1800 and 2000 euros I believe.

The Anjou leather was beautiful but I wanted white and I was not confident that the white leather would last particularly with my toddler. But definitely think if I get another color down the road the Anjou will be it.

Did your GM come with an organizer/pouch? I also purchased a SL today, small green, at the Paris boutique and it cost 1500 euro. I wonder why they cost the same? Unless on,y the PM comes with the organizer/pouch? Couldn’t remember if the SA said both sizes came with one or not.

Did your GM come with an organizer/pouch? I also purchased a SL today, small green, at the Paris boutique and it cost 1500 euro. I wonder why they cost the same? Unless on,y the PM comes with the organizer/pouch? Couldn’t remember if the SA said both sizes came with one or not.
Do you mean the the little mini pouchette? Then yes. If you mean the insert organizer then no. I looked at the PM too but don’t remember the price. It was too small for what I needed it for. It could be a color thing too.