Is the Agenda still relevant?

I use a Pilot Birdy mini pen, it runs around $7 on Amazon and there's a mechanical pencil version as well. It's skinnier than the pen loop, but fits in nicely and the clip on it fits right over the pen loop so it doesn't fall out super easily. That said, if/when it runs out of ink/is lost/is snagged by small nephew and not returned, it's pretty easy and inexpensive to replace or have a backup laying around.

I use a Pilot Birdy mini pen, it runs around $7 on Amazon and there's a mechanical pencil version as well. It's skinnier than the pen loop, but fits in nicely and the clip on it fits right over the pen loop so it doesn't fall out super easily. That said, if/when it runs out of ink/is lost/is snagged by small nephew and not returned, it's pretty easy and inexpensive to replace or have a backup laying around.
Great advice, thank you! I came back to this thread to see if anyone could advise on a skinny pen. Will order a few.

Reactions: latiaran
Hello everyone! I recently purchased the graffiti notebook cover and opted for A5 refills from Amazon as opposed to the notebook refills LV offers in their stores and online. I ended up purchasing a pack of 2 A5 notebook cover refills from Amazon for a good price. When I got them, I noted they seem kind of thick. I am unsure how thick the LV refills are but I am concerned this will cause premature creasing and lead to cracks in the canvas. Would someone who has a notebook refill from LV post a picture of your notebook with the LV paper refill so I can see how thick it is compared to to mine? Thanks in advance ❤️
756DE437-AF5A-4FE5-9F4E-3A7F36434F51.jpeg

Hello everyone! I recently purchased the graffiti notebook cover and opted for A5 refills from Amazon as opposed to the notebook refills LV offers in their stores and online. I ended up purchasing a pack of 2 A5 notebook cover refills from Amazon for a good price. When I got them, I noted they seem kind of thick. I am unsure how thick the LV refills are but I am concerned this will cause premature creasing and lead to cracks in the canvas. Would someone who has a notebook refill from LV post a picture of your notebook with the LV paper refill so I can see how thick it is compared to to mine? Thanks in advance ❤️
View attachment 5703762
LV Notebook Refill MM (ochre colour) won’t fit into the Graffiti Auguste cover. It’s smaller than A5. Don’t bother ordering. If you want good quality paper, get Tomoe River. Hobonichi uses Tomoe River paper, the Cousin size is A5. Techo size is A6.