Prince Harry and Meghan Markle thread

They’re really an embarrassment, all these shenanigans just to upstage the real royals. This woman is super vindictive and digging such a great hole for herself that there won’t be any comebacks.

The same week real royals are here, the fake royal villains released their promo of sh**show and the game where they take advantage of the broken ppl.This is very cheap :sad:

The worst is as a POC I was very happy when they got married and really liked her a lot. She disappointed me to such a level that I can’t even describe. It’s unbelievable how any sane or educated person can agree with her. There’s a need of certain level of mental illness to be her fan.

"When the stakes are this high, doesn't it make sense to hear our story from us?" Yikes, she really does think highly of herself :sick: What stakes? Their ability to grift? They told the world they were stepping back from public life and wanted privacy.

Is she referring to the comparison to the Prince and Princess of Wales, because if she is, that ship has sailed. I really don't understand this statement. What imaginary stakes is she talking about?

They already had their big platform on Oprah and blew it with nothing but lies, so how is hearing anything from them at this point, anything but total fabrication?

They’re really an embarrassment, all these shenanigans just to upstage the real royals. This woman is super vindictive and digging such a great hole for herself that there won’t be any comebacks.

The same week real royals are here, the fake royal villains released their promo of sh**show and the game where they take advantage of the broken ppl.This is very cheap :sad:

The worst is as a POC I was very happy when they got married and really liked her a lot. She disappointed me to such a level that I can’t even describe. It’s unbelievable how any sane or educated person can agree with her. There’s a need of certain level of mental illness to be her fan.
nice to see this from a WOC. To be fair, I wonder whose decision the timing of this promo was? could be Netflix?

"When the stakes are this high, doesn't it make sense to hear our story from us?" Yikes, she really does think highly of herself :sick: What stakes? Their ability to grift? They told the world they were stepping back from public life and wanted privacy.

Is she referring to the comparison to the Prince and Princess of Wales, because if she is, that ship has sailed. I really don't understand this statement. What imaginary stakes is she talking about?

They already had their big platform on Oprah and blew it with nothing but lies, so how is hearing anything from them at this point, anything but total fabrication?
Would the person who asked to hear their story please stand up?

Episode 11 GIF by The Simpsons

Fulani was 59 years old in 2020. @scarlet555 what do you consider “old people”

Article from 2020:’

Not once have I heard of regular excessive police violence like in the US regarding the UK. Is she maybe being a bit dramatic? Of course it could just be me not paying enough attention.

I feel like it comes with a level of cognitive decline, which can happen in one’s 60’s, or older. Depending on overall health.

My dad is 75 and loooooord help me :lol:

This. Though I feel 60 is the new 40 or something, unless people have issues I wouldn't consider them old at this point. Most are still working full-time, agile and alert.