Prince Harry and Meghan Markle thread

I can’t back this up with data, but I can feel public interest in these two waning, including my own interest. I predict they will find it harder and harder to get press coverage.
Or they will devise ever more ludicrous stories to create headlines. Although after her flopcasts, his ghostwritten life story and their Netflix romance, will there be anything left to credibly spin?

Personally I think they are well matched and deserve each other - when this thread started I disliked Meghan and was accused of being racist - I don’t care about her skin colour and unlike many others on here who criticise her looks I think she is a beautiful woman it’s her character or lack of that is the problem - I used to feel sorry for Harry and hoped he would find a partner and enjoy life - let’s face it even the spare will have a life of luxury and privilege - but no he shows his true colours instead of maturing into an adult he found a partner who is as vain selfish and self entitled as he is - they bring out the absolute worst in each other - and the media feed their insanity with 24/7 coverage I’d love them to be exiled to somewhere so we never see or hear of them again
I’ve believed that for a long time. She couldn’t have convinced him to do all that he did unless he was fully on board. He is not particularly bright and he is also petty, spiteful, and easily persuaded.

and the media feed their insanity with 24/7 coverage I’d love them to be exiled to somewhere so we never see or hear of them again

At this point I believe 99% of the interest in them is seeing what they will do next. Everyone is watching for scandal.
It's so funny because other than this thread or an occasional tweet I NEVER read about them...where are they being covered so much other than tabloids?

Also I saw a very interesting segment about how hate or rage becomes almost addictive which is why social media and politicians can use it to their advantage. And why positive news receives so much less coverage or clicks.

Well.. just finished S5 of The Crown. It was a snoozefest and there was nothing that seemed to have "inside" info
I didn't watch S5, but heard that it's not as good as the previous series. It's hard for us to know what could be or not be inside info. Having Hazz as an employee of Netfl*x should give some sort of credibility to S5 imo, but I guess not…

Another snoozefest? :frown:

Last edited: