Prince Harry and Meghan Markle thread

Interesting that they said they planned to balance their time between the UK and North America and not specifically Canada, which is where they had said they would live. She never intended to live anywhere but LA, with her prize catch in tow.
Imo the lying Hazz is no prize catch. When the engagement was announced, several posters here said so. He came with lots of baggage, poor work ethic, living off his daddy. Then, boom.

Surely, someone will ask the liars why they continue to use titles from a racist institution. They even accept money from KCIII.
Who wants to be led/influenced by two liars?

How delusional are people?

I have quite a few pages to catch up on so I don't know if this has already been posted..... I read yesterday on the front page of one of the main Italian newspapers that the Harkles' marriage is at it's end, apparently TW has or has had an affair with a bodyguard ( they wrote his name aswell but I can't remember it) Goodness knows if it's true.....

Can this be fake news from her stans to portray ZedZed as the new Diana, who reportedly had her first affair with bodyguard, Barry Mannakee in 1985!?
Is Hollywood planning a remake of the Houston-Costner movie?
Do you think for one minute that Meghan ever would admit her husband didn't love her? That is not the narcissist's way.
Maybe her stans will consider it proof that ALL men love her and she is worthy of her own harem.
Doing research on what KK thinks is bad behavior

How many times have we talked of the over use of spray tans by MM ? I guess we are all bad people.

Read tweets from top to bottom

Omid feels it personally because, if you look at old photos of him, he has obviously undergone some kind of skin bleaching.

To be honest, as a POC myself, my first thought when I saw that photo was that she was as white as her husband. My second thought was "Is she really biracial?" My 3rd thought considered my friends who are children of biracial marriages (Chinese-Indian mostly) and the conclusion was: yes, it's possible to be very fair or very dark, but none of them change skin colour on a daily basis.

It’s amazing to see people still buy Meghan as the bullied rather than the bully.
Also she’s not just anyone she’s someone who falsely claimed she and her child were given second class treatment for being ‘too dark’ so she is actually the one who set the terms of this conversation.

If she was just lying/exaggerating her background to seem cool then she wouldn’t be exactly uncommon in the media but she’s clearly and repeatedly weaponised this against others and it’s ongoing with them receiving an award for the laughable reason that their lies are meant to be a stand against racism.

Add on- for what it’s worth Angela Levin is a royal reporter so she is a parasite of a parasite and her opinions aren’t exactly golden Bon mots and she and Scobie both could do with a good drag. However, the idea that it is wrong to point out that M keeps dramatically changing skin tone after claiming it was such a barrier in her life seems a little strange.

I agree

M's name and her 'statements' (recollections my vary) about her passport and whatever being taken away were brought into an awareness course on forced marriage, honour abuse and killings. She was never forced to marry Harry, that's for sure, and she certainly didn't have her passport taken away as her trip to NYC proved. Her lies are repeated again and again by people as truth because they look no further than the headlines.

I feel desperately sorry for real victims of honour abuse, having someone play-act a victim is so disgusting to me I can even go there. 1) knowing accusations would not be refuted 2) proclamations to the world as a first point of call 3) recanted hearsay and many more besides. Many victims of this kind of abuse don't even realise they are being subjugated. M's only talent is manipulation, which has much more in common with abusers, every trick in the book.

Meghan and Harry are not just numbskulls but actually quite evil, they know they are lying, all the HATE they've stirred-up can't be stilled.

I don't care so much about the Monarchy, but they have besmirched the UK with their lies and false accusations. The only good thing to come out of all this is they can't come back. Even without MegZZ, I do not want Harry back in the UK.

Personally I think they are well matched and deserve each other - when this thread started I disliked Meghan and was accused of being racist - I don’t care about her skin colour and unlike many others on here who criticise her looks I think she is a beautiful woman it’s her character or lack of that is the problem - I used to feel sorry for Harry and hoped he would find a partner and enjoy life - let’s face it even the spare will have a life of luxury and privilege - but no he shows his true colours instead of maturing into an adult he found a partner who is as vain selfish and self entitled as he is - they bring out the absolute worst in each other - and the media feed their insanity with 24/7 coverage I’d love them to be exiled to somewhere so we never see or hear of them again

I agree

M's name and her 'statements' (recollections my vary) about her passport and whatever being taken away were brought into an awareness course on forced marriage, honour abuse and killings. She was never forced to marry Harry, that's for sure, and she certainly didn't have her passport taken away as her trip to NYC proved. Her lies are repeated again and again by people as truth because they look no further than the headlines.

I feel desperately sorry for real victims of honour abuse, having someone play-act a victim is so disgusting to me I can even go there. 1) knowing accusations would not be refuted 2) proclamations to the world as a first point of call 3) recanted hearsay and many more besides. Many victims of this kind of abuse don't even realise they are being subjugated. M's only talent is manipulation, which has much more in common with abusers, every trick in the book.

Meghan and Harry are not just numbskulls but actually quite evil, they know they are lying, all the HATE they've stirred-up can't be stilled.

I don't care so much about the Monarchy, but they have besmirched the UK with their lies and false accusations. The only good thing to come out of all this is they can't come back. Even without MegZZ, I do not want Harry back in the UK.

The ONLY thing that should ever come back to the UK from that pair of lying, whining grifters is the 30 million-plus pounds that their travesty of a wedding cost the British taxpayers and the BRF. Add in the (IIRC) 2 million pounds a year that the UK threw down that black hole (NOT a reference to Megsie Baby's race, BTW!) for The Duchess Of Puke Street's clothing allowance.

Their greed, lies, arrogance, bullying and constant lust for publicity is bad enough, but the contempt they showed for Prince Philip and the Queen in their last few months when it was obvious that Harry's adoring grandparents were both dying and he just didn't GAF was abhorrent and bordering on vicious. Nothing in the world can ever excuse his behavior. That just by itself should have prompted Charles to cut him off from his titles and his income. The sooner he does so, the better.

Last edited:
I think she is a beautiful woman it’s her character or lack of that is the problem
False facade, but then, the facial and dental improvements are common in Hollywood. Just don't do all those enhancements and then preach about authenticity! I do think it's karmic that the cracks are appearing and letting her true nature crawl out. Those micro-slips in her expression, creepy eyes and popping veins ...

Personally I think they are well matched and deserve each other - when this thread started I disliked Meghan and was accused of being racist - I don’t care about her skin colour and unlike many others on here who criticise her looks I think she is a beautiful woman it’s her character or lack of that is the problem - I used to feel sorry for Harry and hoped he would find a partner and enjoy life - let’s face it even the spare will have a life of luxury and privilege - but no he shows his true colours instead of maturing into an adult he found a partner who is as vain selfish and self entitled as he is - they bring out the absolute worst in each other - and the media feed their insanity with 24/7 coverage I’d love them to be exiled to somewhere so we never see or hear of them again
This every word! Even though I enjoy watching their car crash I just wish they’d disappear. Their attempts to stay relevant are both toxic and pathetic.