Prince Harry and Meghan Markle thread

If Harry really "reached out", then the accurate term would be more like "GROVELLED". The only Americans Harry understands are those who agree that the First Amendment is "bonkers". I fear that Harry's "understanding" of the American people is what Claw wants him to "understand". Not everybody gets a 50 million dollar wedding, enjoys all the perks of royalty, gets many millions upon millions of dollars, inherits many riches, then feels justified for throwing the family who gave you all that under the bus for an American buck.

So, yes, I think Harry is GROVELLING William for a chance to get back into the BRF fold. William has NO difficulty when he visits any foreign country, let alone one where English is spoken.

"Solo"? I think we can interpret that as "Claw is ordered to keep her lying beeycht a$$ home." Not that she would.

On the other hand, it sounds like Harry isn't invited to this event, and can only attend if William feels he "needs help understanding Americans".

Considering the tens of thousands of people from around the world who stood in line for up to twelve hours to view their grandmother's coffin for mere seconds, I don't think the Prince of Wales needs any help from Hazbeen in "understanding" Americans.
The part I really love is Harry understands the American people. Bonkers.

Hazz looks to be in a permanent furious state, so we may not notice the difference. :girlsigh:

1668486503564.png

ETA: just my opinion

I know this will be unpopular [ahem] and it is possible I do not fully understand his Earthshot program, I have an issue with William, future King, coming to our land simply to hand out awards. Is that what passes for conservation these days? Fly to a foreign land and hand out awards? Stop traffic in one of our busier cities? Couldn’t he use the zoom program from the UK? :thinking: With Hazz&William, sometimes I get the feeling they do what they do just to hear the applause, to get the ego-rush, similar to their mother. Sure sure, I know I know, she really cared. Are the smaller crowds in the UK not enough for them? They are not rock stars, they are not elite athletes, they are not intellectuals, they are men of the most extreme privilege with very little talent who often they look awkward on those stages. Sure, they have access to billions, so why can’t spend their own money on conservation, innovation, etc.? Maybe if we saw them actually doing the work, not just posing for a photo or lecturing us, maybe then it would be easier to accept their ‘show’.

Does the BRF have its own original ideas or must they copy us? Hazzi took our wounded warrior program as his own.
The Prize takes inspiration from President John F. Kennedy’s ‘Moonshot,’ which united millions of people around an organising goal to put man on the moon and catalysed the development of new technology in the 1960s.

Someone else had written an article a few months ago about the fact that TW can't stop talking and giving interviews, but not a word has been spoken about the delivery of these children. You would think that she would not be able to shut up about how she had the easiest, or most difficult labour, and how she did or did not suffer from post partum, etc. She had no problem writing a very detailed article and submit it to a newspaper on losing (allegedly) a child, but when it comes to giving birth, one of the most biggest and most exciting things a woman will ever do - nada :shocked:
When I was in my 20’s and 3o’s I had to sit politely and listen to women relating their giving birth experiences. Once one got started, they all joined in. I’m not criticizing this in any way, and had really forgotten about it until reading this post. I think you have really pointed out something rather interesting. Given how the world revolves around her, how is it that we never have heard a minute by contraction description of the entire experience?

I know this will be unpopular [ahem] and it is possible I do not fully understand his Earthshot program, I have an issue with William, future King, coming to our land simply to hand out awards. Is that what passes for conservation these days? Fly to a foreign land and hand out awards? Stop traffic in one of our busier cities? Couldn’t he use the zoom program from the UK? :thinking: With Hazz&William, sometimes I get the feeling they do what they do just to hear the applause, to get the ego-rush, similar to their mother. Sure sure, I know I know, she really cared. Are the smaller crowds in the UK not enough for them? They are not rock stars, they are not elite athletes, they are not intellectuals, they are men of the most extreme privilege with very little talent who often they look awkward on those stages. Sure, they have access to billions, so why can’t spend their own money on conservation, innovation, etc.? Maybe if we saw them actually doing the work, not just posing for a photo or lecturing us, maybe then it would be easier to accept their ‘show’.

Does the BRF have its own original ideas or must they copy us? Hazzi took our wounded warrior program as his own.
The Prize takes inspiration from President John F. Kennedy’s ‘Moonshot,’ which united millions of people around an organising goal to put man on the moon and catalysed the development of new technology in the 1960s.
@CarryOn2020 Hazz understands American people and offered his help to Will, so there is nothing to worry about.

When I was in my 20’s and 3o’s I had to sit politely and listen to women relating their giving birth experiences. Once one got started, they all joined in. I’m not criticizing this in any way, and had really forgotten about it until reading this post. I think you have really pointed out something rather interesting. Given how the world revolves around her, how is it that we never have heard a minute by contraction description of the entire experience?
Touch wood. For all we know, she may have set her stooges to research the pregnancy and birthing shelves at the library to find stories to plagiarize. After all, she has a speech to write for Indianapolis and needs more poignant fodder.

@CarryOn2020 Hazz understands American people and offered his help to Will, so there is nothing to worry about.
Hilarious! Of course Hazzi knows best.
Laughing Out Loud Lol GIF

IDK, apart from Andrew visiting Epstein's island, members of the BRF seldom cross the Atlantic. I think I know what you're saying, handing out awards for "Earth" bla bla could be accomplished via Zoom. So could most things. As long as we have celebrity hypocrites who slam everyday people for water, electricity, or use of other resources who then jet in private planes to their multiple homes and vacations, I don't begrudge William from coming over here. Traffic has long been a nightmare in all our big cities. Claw came over for a baby shower in NYC. Numerous people have gone to Nepal to climb Mount Everest and left litter garbage all over the place just to say they climbed the world's tallest peak and had the bucks to do it (with the help of Nepali sherpas). People fly all over to follow their soccer, football, rock concert etc events.

I kind of like the thought of William coming over. If only to get gushing media reviews without hiring a PR firm to get, unlike his sellout brother and money whore sister-in-law.

Agreed. They were “pregnant” within five months of getting married. They weren’t taking a wait-and-see approach for a natural conception. They got right on it.

That makes me think they knew before the wedding that one of them was infertile. We assumed it was Meghan but what if it was really Harry? That would explain why he went along with the charade, moon bumps and all. Is it possible the kids are not genetically related to either of them? Keeping that information secret is a pact they would keep for their mutual benefit, even if they are not getting along.
That's a really disturbing theory. Like both of them are able to threaten each other with a live grenade and if either of them gets driven into a corner and decides there's nothing left to lose, KABOOM!

I'm more of the opinion that Zed planted a lot of poisonous seeds and nudged Sparry in the right directions, but it was his own character flaws that watered the soil and grew the crooked trees. Zed is in it for the fame and the money.

Last edited:
QEII is not in Archie’s christening photos, she did not attend - WHY ? She was at christening of George and Charlotte, but not at Louis’ service. She also did service for Lucas and Sienna. So, she seems to have been at almost all great grand kids services?

Might have been answered already as I tend to answer as I read along, but: she had another commitment that day that had been scheduled a long time in advance.

Last edited:
Agreed. They were “pregnant” within five months of getting married. They weren’t taking a wait-and-see approach for a natural conception. They got right on it.

That makes me think they knew before the wedding that one of them was infertile. We assumed it was Meghan but what if it was really Harry? That would explain why he went along with the charade, moon bumps and all. Is it possible the kids are not genetically related to either of them? Keeping that information secret is a pact they would keep for their mutual benefit, even if they are not getting along.
Thank you for saying that … I failed to find good words like you did …
to me timing is KEY, why alledgedly use a surrogate so soon after marriage ?
PS she might have had her eggs frozen prior to meeting H, and known they were viable ? She was a geriatric mother as they say

IDK, apart from Andrew visiting Epstein's island, members of the BRF seldom cross the Atlantic. I think I know what you're saying, handing out awards for "Earth" bla bla could be accomplished via Zoom. So could most things. As long as we have celebrity hypocrites who slam everyday people for water, electricity, or use of other resources who then jet in private planes to their multiple homes and vacations, I don't begrudge William from coming over here. Traffic has long been a nightmare in all our big cities. Claw came over for a baby shower in NYC. Numerous people have gone to Nepal to climb Mount Everest and left litter garbage all over the place just to say they climbed the world's tallest peak and had the bucks to do it (with the help of Nepali sherpas). People fly all over to follow their soccer, football, rock concert etc events.

I kind of like the thought of William coming over. If only to get gushing media reviews without hiring a PR firm to get, unlike his sellout brother and money whore sister-in-law.
QEII a went to state dinners in Washington DC but she also visited Ronald R at his California home, and famously went riding with him, using a Western saddle , the world cringed at those photos
She was personally close to Ron and Nancy R