The popcorn is hot! Cheesy Hallmark movies anyone?! 'Tis the season!

How is everyone? Are y'all ready? The holiday movies start this weekend! I sure could use some cheese for how rough it's been at work.

Aw sorry to hear! Work has been busy for me too.

Im excited! I forgot to mention that I watched a couple of the autumn ones this weekend and they were pretty good!
I have to work for an event tomorrow in the afternoon, but hopefully I can make it home to catch a couple movies! I could use some cheese too!

Reactions: BagLadyT
Aw sorry to hear! Work has been busy for me too.

Im excited! I forgot to mention that I watched a couple of the autumn ones this weekend and they were pretty good!
I have to work for an event tomorrow in the afternoon, but hopefully I can make it home to catch a couple movies! I could use some cheese too!
Which is the one where she gets her car stuck in the snow?

Reactions: Yoshi1296
We're on to week three now and Lifetime joins the fold this weekend. I've only watched two movies so far. We Wish You a Married Christmas was good. Noel Next Door was Natalie Hall and Corey Sevier's redemption from an awful movie they had earlier. I'm still looking forwad to a few. Here's an article which lists all the movies through all the networks and streaming services.

Hi all! I’ve watched Jolly Good Christmas and boy it was boring!! I plan on watching another H movie this weekend. I’m thinking about putting up our tree and decor next weekend.

I hope you all are well! I can’t believe we’re here again. And in the spirit of the title of our thread here are the ingredients I use for my perfect popcorn! (I don’t use all of this butter maybe just 2 tbsp.)
C9DEF2E8-7636-4629-8E2D-19384BD1FDB3.jpeg

Ooh, you got the popcorn going! The holiday drinks have come out at Starbucks, Peet's and Dunkin. I've been falling asleep watching these lately. Before last night's movie with Alison Sweeney and Luke McFarlane, I did drink the sugar cookie almond latte from Sbux, but still fell asleep watching.

Ooh, you got the popcorn going! The holiday drinks have come out at Starbucks, Peet's and Dunkin. I've been
Did you like that movie? Yesterday I had my first chestnut praline of the season and it was ehh. Right now I’m going to have my first peppermint mocha because this always seems to do the trick!

Did you like that movie? Yesterday I had my first chestnut praline of the season and it was ehh. Right now I’m going to have my first peppermint mocha because this always seems to do the trick!
I'm excited for you to have your first peppermint mocha of the season! As far as A Magical Christmas Village, I have tried to watch it two times and I have fallen asleep every time! The only way I can stay awake is if I have it on while I'm doing other things.

Hiii!!

I have been so bad, have not been able to catch a holiday movie at all. I've been so busy lately, and now I'm going on a trip to europe over thanksgiving with the family, so I won't be able to decorate and get into the Christmas groove till I get back.

I'm excited for you to have your first peppermint mocha of the season! As far as A Magical Christmas Village, I have tried to watch it two times and I have fallen asleep every time! The only way I can stay awake is if I have it on while I'm doing other things.
So that definitely speaks to the content of the show! Lol! My mocha did not disappoint.