Energy line

Does anyone own both energy line and neo. How would your compare them. What are the major differences and which do you prefer. I only own the older neo line. And wondering if there is a major difference. Thx

I just got a bum bag in the Energy material and it feels a little rougher (not rough but a slightly looser weave?) and the lining is a plain loose satiny type rather than than the bonded rubbery feeling lining In the Neo bags. To me, it doesn’t look or feel as luxe as the Neo line and as of now I prefer the Neo material.

Any reviews on the new energy line? Thx
It’s very stupid. The strap is adjustable but if you want to shoulder carry it will leave a long loose strap. Which doesn’t make sense because with the neo, you have the removable, adjustable strap that doesn’t do that. The material is thinner cheaper rougher. They made a big mistake discontinuing the neo.

Hi everyone, I saw online that there will be a large version of the le pliage from the energy line, but it has not released yet. Does anyone know when it will be released?

Hi everyone, I saw online that there will be a large version of the le pliage from the energy line, but it has not released yet. Does anyone know when it will be released?
The new season merchandise is still trickling in here in the U.S., seems more delayed than before the pandemic and war, but I would imagine the rest would be arriving within the next few weeks. I would suggest checking with your Longchamp boutique in Vienna or calling Longchamp customer service in your country. They would have the most reliable info for your location in Europe.

The new season merchandise is still trickling in here in the U.S., seems more delayed than before the pandemic and war, but I would imagine the rest would be arriving within the next few weeks. I would suggest checking with your Longchamp boutique in Vienna or calling Longchamp customer service in your country. They would have the most reliable info for your location in Europe.

The Bag is online!!! But now I am not sure anymore because of the strap!! Size 40 is what I was looking for!!

What should I do