EU Chatting and Stalking

Hi guys! If you were to choose between Speedy b25 DE or DA, which one would you choose? My SA is offering me a B25 DA, but I'm not sure if I will like it. I also do not want to go much to the boutique since that will tempt me again to get something :doh: the one I really like to have is the Speedy B20 but it's not yet available and with the upcoming PI,so who knows.:confused1::-s

Lol I already ordered the Rosalie, which was on my panic wishlist, so that’s secured :smile: But I still haven’t gotten the black Alma with jacquard strap instead of the framboise because my SA was on holiday and now I‘m away. Also I wanted to try on some more bags at the store.
Have you decided what to get instead of the carefree mono bag you initially were looking for? :smile:

Happy you got the Rosalie! And hopefully you’re able to get the Alma before PI :hbeat: I mentally let go of the Passy bag, I’m willing to try it in store if it’s available but I think I’m good without it. Instead I decided to get the Empriente Easy Pouch also in black! I love this little bag so much, it’s the perfect lowkey but elegant bag for running errands so I will get a ton of use out of the black one too! Most of my other bags are a bit too flashy for the local supermarket or have vachetta which is not always handy :lol:

Happy you got the Rosalie! And hopefully you’re able to get the Alma before PI :hbeat: I mentally let go of the Passy bag, I’m willing to try it in store if it’s available but I think I’m good without it. Instead I decided to get the Empriente Easy Pouch also in black! I love this little bag so much, it’s the perfect lowkey but elegant bag for running errands so I will get a ton of use out of the black one too! Most of my other bags are a bit too flashy for the local supermarket or have vachetta which is not always handy :lol:
I have been considering the Easy Pouch, does a full size wallet and phone fit? Also kicking around maybe one of these …. One has a slip pocket on the back for phone, the other one is just flat. Anyone have one or both of these?

CBC7AC9D-3C2F-4685-A7B4-61E4888B0CF5.pngDF5E9807-B6FA-4AF5-A9F9-03670867EEEE.png

I have been considering the Easy Pouch, does a full size wallet and phone fit? Also kicking around maybe one of these …. One has a slip pocket on the back for phone, the other one is just flat. Anyone have one or both of these?

View attachment 5591225 View attachment 5591226

With a full size wallet you mean something like a zippy? That would definitely not fit :sad: but if you have a smaller compact wallet, something like the new Rosalie or the Zippy Coin it must fit I think! Also with a bigger phone that should fit I think. I don’t have experience with the LockMe bags but if you can live with the smaller size I would go for that one. Seems like a nice bag with multiple pockets for such a good price! But if you like some extra space the chain pochette is maybe the better pick, but very more expensive.

Yesss I remember that! It was the first time I bought something through the WL trick and was so happy I did it:giggle: even tho I have still no use for the little bugger :lol:
You’re so funny! Me too. I preordered and it hasn’t seen the light of day since it was unboxed :lol:. That said, I bought it as a collector’s piece knowing it’s use would be limited.

You’re so funny! Me too. I preordered and it hasn’t seen the light of day since it was unboxed :lol:. That said, I bought it as a collector’s piece knowing it’s use would be limited.

But yours has London on it which makes it even more special for you! :hbeat: We’re hoping to travel to Japan again next year and I think that’s going to be the first and only time that thing is going to see the light of the day, she better enjoys it:lol: (imagine an outsider reading this, probably thinking I have a child hidden in my basement :roflmfao:)

I guess moving forward I will have to be "loyal" towards 1 or 2 brands. With these constant price increases it is really hard to share my passion for the brands I love. :lol:
That was exactly my strategy at the beginning of the year. Totally fell in love with some YSL bags and then they had a massive price increase as well :facepalm:. And now I am searching again for new brands :rolleyes:. I really like Polene, they are not a Premier Designer obviously but their bags are very classy and affordable.

That was exactly my strategy at the beginning of the year. Totally fell in love with some YSL bags and then they had a massive price increase as well :facepalm:. And now I am searching again for new brands :rolleyes:. I really like Polene, they are not a Premier Designer obviously but their bags are very classy and affordable.

I ordered this week 2 bags and a cardholder from Polene! Total amount spent was only €650 :panic: but the bags are on pre order with a delivery date of September 23 which is super long but my ass doubted too long to go for it and now everything was sold out :rolleyes: anyway in 6 weeks I can share my experience :lol:

Easy Pouch in black Empreinte is a wonderful choice! :love: It’s perfect for running errands but equally suitable for a night out, and you already know that the size works for you because of your cream one. I think you will definitely get more use out of it than the Passy bag!

I ordered this week 2 bags and a cardholder from Polene! Total amount spent was only €650 :panic: but the bags are on pre order with a delivery date of September 23 which is super long but my ass doubted too long to go for it and now everything was sold out :rolleyes: anyway in 6 weeks I can share my experience :lol:
Ohhh which ones did you order?