JUNE 2022 Chanel Purchases

Just picked up this beautiful 22A grey mini with top handle at my local store! It definitely has a bit of a blue/purple undertone to it in certain lightings that I absolutely love. The lambskin is so soft and supple this season too.

View attachment 5426791

And for some extra eye candy, here it is next to my 21A grey small in caviar. :smile:
View attachment 5426796
Wow! I love a dark grey! This one is a beauty! I was very tempted by the 22A small grey 19, but a bag was not in the budget this month, so I passed. I am not sure I would have been so strong if I was offered this mini! :biggrin:

• Love
Reactions: tjkcrs and jenna
A bag was not in my budget, and I resisted much temptation, but then bought this belt right before leaving, LOL.

BUT I justify this purchase because it is such a practical item to have: most of my designer belts are more bold, which limits the occasions I wear them, but this one is perfect - not too bold, yet very pretty. It is black lacquer with gold trim and black leather. And the CC is smaller than my other Chanel belts. ECD58335-0F88-4DB9-92EF-BB6547C8B39E.jpeg

A bag was not in my budget, and I resisted much temptation, but then bought this belt right before leaving, LOL.

BUT I justify this purchase because it is such a practical item to have: most of my designer belts are more bold, which limits the occasions I wear them, but this one is perfect - not too bold, yet very pretty. It is black lacquer with gold trim and black leather. And the CC is smaller than my other Chanel belts. View attachment 5427309
Oh I love this! How much was it if you don't mind me asking? I love that logo is not too big in size.

I bought mini classic flap in black from 22A collection! Over the moon with the purchase... but have a few questions from some experts here. i see it has some creases on side. and its 'slightly' crooked/misaligned. Does that all look normal for a brand new bag?
It looks gorgeous! I don’t see any flaws; leather will crease, and depending on how it is stuffed, the the flap may or may not look slightly crooked on occasion. The concern would be if you can’t get the flap to sit straight ever. But from the pics I think it looks beautiful.

It looks gorgeous! I don’t see any flaws; leather will crease, and depending on how it is stuffed, the the flap may or may not look slightly crooked on occasion. The concern would be if you can’t get the flap to sit straight ever. But from the pics I think it looks beautiful.
thank you :smile: what do you mean by "getting flap to sit straight"?

Just picked up this beautiful 22A grey mini with top handle at my local store! It definitely has a bit of a blue/purple undertone to it in certain lightings that I absolutely love. The lambskin is so soft and supple this season too.

View attachment 5426791

And for some extra eye candy, here it is next to my 21A grey small in caviar. :smile:
View attachment 5426796
Stunning!!!

• Love
Reactions: tjkcrs