Megs' 45 second Review of her new Chlorophyll Cassette

Here I am! We're trying to share more mini-reviews and then I'll be sure to share them here with you all as well! I wasn't sure if this color would be amazing in person, but I love it far more than I thought I would!
This color and the effect on the leather is gorgeous! Thank you for this mini review! I also have a thing for Bottega greens. They do color so well.

Reactions: rose80 and jbags07
Way cool. Like the simplicity and utilitarianism of the form with the intense, flashing color. Good review. You look good too.

(You might not want to let your other green cassette sit next to it as it could develop an inferiority complex)

Reactions: jbags07
just stunning!
does it come in different colours with this effect?
for a deep violet/purple i'd probably kill if asked... :lol:
I don't see in the BV website yet, but the color Anchor also has this effect. Looks like Saks has it at the old price too! :graucho:

Reactions: rose80 and weezer
Here I am! We're trying to share more mini-reviews and then I'll be sure to share them here with you all as well! I wasn't sure if this color would be amazing in person, but I love it far more than I thought I would!
Hi! Such a gorgeous bag! I’m thinking of purchasing this bag as well. Are you finding it goes well with a lot of wardrobe options? Thank you!