Prince Harry and Meghan Markle thread

As if James Corden’s opinion is respected! He’s supposed to be the biggest jerk in town. Plus, his meds are 10 years older than the Markles.

James Corden reveals he and Prince Harry's children have play dates

https://mol.im/a/10811435

It's what he doesn't say that stands out to me. He says what a great guy Harry is, but he doesn't say anything specifically about MM, like she is warm and charming, great with the kids, etc. I'm neutral on him, have only watched his show occasionally over the years. I know he is viewed with disdain by many, but I don't understand why. Care to enlighten me?

She keeps trying to "relate" to others by saying she is a woman, or a mum, or a working mum. It's her version of #MeToo.
She wants to be the poster child for every bandwagon.

“As it’s been said many times, it takes a village to raise a child,” the duchess added.
At least she didn't try to claim that she invented this phrase. But it is hypocritical since this is the person who basically bombed her village(s) out of existence.

The business coalition already includes Athletes Unlimited, Care.com, Fast Retailing, Gibson Dunn, Patagonia, Synchrony and Meghan and Harry’s Archewell. To join, a company must help provide child care ― or a child care benefit ― to its employees
I wonder, does Archewell provide 5 months' paid maternity leave to its employees? That's what the founders gave themselves, right?
But..she did have the help of "a village to raise a child" a well paid, well respected BRF village in fact. She snubbed them to pretend to go it alone. Having no job living in a mansion is also the means not to speak for those of us who have gone it alone :rolleyes: FTLOG find a different coalition to support.

But..she did have the help of "a village to raise a child" a well paid, well respected BRF village in fact. She snubbed them to pretend to go it alone. Having no job living in a mansion is also the means not to speak for those of us who have gone it alone :rolleyes: FTLOG find a different coalition to support.
I don't know what credentials she has to be teaching or preaching to anyone. Oh wait, she was a child activist and she married royalty. So that qualifies her?

Speaking of the balcony again...I'm happy to not being forced to look into Raptor's smug face, but...tons of family members have to be excluded just so the a*sholes don't throw another tantrum. Just like when the Cambridges gave up their spot in the Westminster Abbey procession just so the jerks would stop fussing. It's starting to get on my nerves big time.

The Queen did the smart thing to conserve her energy for what she enjoys, and attend the horse show. I believe she liked seeing Charles give the speech at Parliament. It’s not like she hasn’t done it for decades. She has reached the point in life where she should do what pleases her. One thing she doesn’t need is aggravation from a certain grandson. I have the feeling that her “protectors” will keep the Harkles at arm’s length if they do make an appearance. Harry won’t be allowed to say anything, but hello, and nice weather we’re having.