Is there a famous movie you’ve never viewed?+

E.T.
Titanic (I've seen clips, which made me think nah.)
Gone with the Wind
ET and Gone with the Wind I've seen several times and could see many more times. If you love movies, you have deprived yourself of great entertainment. They are both wonderful movies. Gone with the Wind beat out The Wizard of Oz, Stagecoach, Mr. Smith Goes to Washington, Goodbye Mr. Chips, Wuthering Heights, and Love Affair for best picture. All of those are great movies, better than Oscar winners from other years, yet Gone with the Wind beat them all. It is an epic movie, very long, but very good.

I feel meh about Titanic.

I have tried watching The Lord of the Rings several times now and never got past 30 minutes or so. I always end up falling asleep during exposition. Don't get me wrong, I think this would be an interesting movie, but the soft music and amazing New Zealand scenery is the setting of my dreams it seems lol

Uninterested in sappy movies such as Bridges of Madison County and the like. Haven't seen Lord of the Rings, Star Wars, Star Trek, The Matrix, Harry Potter, most Disney (Snow White, etc), not normally interested in comedies--exception "My Cousin Vinny" (love it); not interested in most horror films.

But any movie that has a horse in it, I'M THERE--Seabiscuit, War Horse, Secretariat, Ben Hur, Dream Horse, National Velvet--1944 movie starring Elizabeth Taylor and Mickey Rooney--trivia: Taylor loved the horse and after filming Louis B Mayer of MGM Studios gave her the horse for her 13th birthday.

I have tried watching The Lord of the Rings several times now and never got past 30 minutes or so. I always end up falling asleep during exposition. Don't get me wrong, I think this would be an interesting movie, but the soft music and amazing New Zealand scenery is the setting of my dreams it seems lol
I've never seen it either. I read the Hobbit but none of the other books.

Uninterested in sappy movies such as Bridges of Madison County and the like. Haven't seen Lord of the Rings, Star Wars, Star Trek, The Matrix, Harry Potter, most Disney (Snow White, etc), not normally interested in comedies--exception "My Cousin Vinny" (love it); not interested in most horror films.

But any movie that has a horse in it, I'M THERE--Seabiscuit, War Horse, Secretariat, Ben Hur, Dream Horse, National Velvet--1944 movie starring Elizabeth Taylor and Mickey Rooney--trivia: Taylor loved the horse and after filming Louis B Mayer of MGM Studios gave her the horse for her 13th birthday.
You forgot to mention The Black Stallion. That's a wonderful movie.

I also love My Cousin Vinny.