Gucci outlets in Woodbury Common NY

I used to shop at that store a lot and didn't have a particular SA I used but everyone was pretty helpful. You never know what will be in the store, so you just need to cross your fingers and hope a good bag is there when you go! But I got some great deals there over the years :yes:

Are the bags in the outlets new styles or older ones? Are they fairly priced? I'm not from NY but am not too far, so I would travel to get one for a discount.
Thanks

Are the bags in the outlets new styles or older ones? Are they fairly priced? I'm not from NY but am not too far, so I would travel to get one for a discount.
Thanks

The outlet bags used to be models that have gone on sale before at the boutiques, so they won't be new styles. Not sure about now because I haven't been keeping up with their outlet merchandise.

Thanks

I don't know Woodberry but generally there are 3 kinds of merch at Gucci outlets:

1. Past-season stock (been on sale before). When these go on sale they are obviously further discounted.

2. Made for outlet bags. These seem to be simpler styles often made in 'leftover' materials that mainstream bags were also made in but sometimes completely different materials that might have first been designed for a bag design that never got approved.

3. Sale price exclusives from other territories including on-line. All depends on the legal wording of the 'exclusive'.

They also used to do slight imperfects, expensive skin bags like croc, python, ostrich etc, but I don't know if they still do that. These will normally have a hole punched through the tag.

Check out the outlet thread http://forum.purseblog.com/gucci/gu...hread-no-chatting-499838-79.html#post28350260

Gonna bump this up on the off chance anyone has visited this outlet lately. I’m heading there in 2 weeks so I’m curious if the stock has been decent recently.

I went the day after Christmas and they had pretty good stock of past season bags and outlet made bags. It’s a pretty big store. Not sure what you are looking for so I hope you find something.

Reactions: Nikki528
I went the day after Christmas and they had pretty good stock of past season bags and outlet made bags. It’s a pretty big store. Not sure what you are looking for so I hope you find something.

Thanks so much! Honestly, I’m not sure what I’m looking for either, I just figure I’ll know it when I see it. [emoji6]