Chanel Cruise 2021/2022 (22C)

Wow if the top pic is for the “apple green” then it’s definitely very different from what previous photos looked like…this looks more like mint green.

thanks!
The comparison I sent you was for the darker green, not for the brighter green, just as an example of how different the swatches can look from IRL pictures. On the swatch, that green looks more sage green, where the pic of the maxi is more mint green. As we know from 21k, the "light blue" and "light purple" swatches were vastly different from IRL when the bags came in. Sometimes it works in our favor (colors are better) but I've found that most of the time, it's more disappointing.

The comparison I sent you was for the darker green, not for the brighter green, just as an example of how different the swatches can look from IRL pictures. On the swatch, that green looks more sage green, where the pic of the maxi is more mint green. As we know from 21k, the "light blue" and "light purple" swatches were vastly different from IRL when the bags came in. Sometimes it works in our favor (colors are better) but I've found that most of the time, it's more disappointing.

Thank you for the clarification - this all makes sense now. I like color of the maxi a lot better than the original swatch and it looks like the caviar version of the 21C green.

fingers crossed the light green will look more apple green!

Thank you for the clarification - this all makes sense now. I like color of the maxi a lot better than the original swatch and it looks like the caviar version of the 21C green.

fingers crossed the light green will look more apple green!
Exactly. I was initially not going to take my reserve for that green in the jumbo, but my SA was like , let's compare that color code to some of the pics in the book. We did that, and of course, he was right. The color is WAY better than the swatch!!

Exactly. I was initially not going to take my reserve for that green in the jumbo, but my SA was like , let's compare that color code to some of the pics in the book. We did that, and of course, he was right. The color is WAY better than the swatch!!
Actually I could imagine the shade on the pic of the maxi looking like that on the swatch under darker room lighting. I like both shades nonetheless, will eagerly wait for any further information/leaks of what this dark green looks irl. Thanks for sharing your order experience and sorry you had to be questioned earlier.

SO every boutique is entirely different. They order based on (usually) what they think their clients want. From here on out, and a new rule (not sure if all boutiques), Chanel will disallow any reserves for leather goods priced under $8k. Just a side note.

This particular boutique ordered for jumbos: White Light Beige Light Grey Green (the darker one) Pink and some other color I disregarded (probably yellow LOL). Other boutiques will have ordered a different combo of colors off this menu. All of these might not have been available to order in the US, and also, once ordered (months ago) Chanel DOES cancel colors. So boutiques really don't know what they are getting until NOW, when they are told what their allocations are.

For instance, 21k, O cases (large size) were available on the "order" menu in all of those beautiful iridescent colors!! My boutique ordered them for me. When it came to communicating what they were GETTING (allocations), that entire line was cancelled 100%. Which sucked, royally. I managed to get all the minis, but had not ordered them thinking I would get the O cases.

Does this help make some sense of how it works?

Yes! Super helpful as always! You’re a gem. Thanks, Tracey!

Actually I could imagine the shade on the pic of the maxi looking like that on the swatch under darker room lighting. I like both shades nonetheless, will eagerly wait for any further information/leaks of what this dark green looks irl. Thanks for sharing your order experience and sorry you had to be questioned earlier.
No it’s totally ok!! My SA was the one who reminded me to never trust a swatch!!!

Reactions: flyingfree27
SO every boutique is entirely different. They order based on (usually) what they think their clients want. From here on out, and a new rule (not sure if all boutiques), Chanel will disallow any reserves for leather goods priced under $8k. Just a side note.

This particular boutique ordered for jumbos: White Light Beige Light Grey Green (the darker one) Pink and some other color I disregarded (probably yellow LOL). Other boutiques will have ordered a different combo of colors off this menu. All of these might not have been available to order in the US, and also, once ordered (months ago) Chanel DOES cancel colors. So boutiques really don't know what they are getting until NOW, when they are told what their allocations are.

For instance, 21k, O cases (large size) were available on the "order" menu in all of those beautiful iridescent colors!! My boutique ordered them for me. When it came to communicating what they were GETTING (allocations), that entire line was cancelled 100%. Which sucked, royally. I managed to get all the minis, but had not ordered them thinking I would get the O cases.

Does this help make some sense of how it works?

Fascinating! Thank you for the insight.

Reactions: TraceySH
Sorry if this is a dumb question (and thank you for posting the swatches!) but I’m still a little new to all of this. Is there any clarity as to which colors will be available in the mini squares? I’m hoping for a white but honestly a little confused by it all!
Hopefully we should be getting hold of the book soon....that will make this easier to know who is getting what!!

My NM SA can reserve the following. Must have NM Chanel purchase history. Pm me for SA contact if interested.

Small Trendy CC: black, white with rose gold hardware. Then I have them in light gold hardware in white, black, light green NG118, light beige NG120.

Medium chevron classic calfskin with silver hardware in black

Small chevron classic calfskin in black with silver hardware

Small chevron silver hardware in ecru NG117

Square mini in black lamb light gold hardware

Small classic grey NG122 in lamb light gold hardware

Medium classic in dark green NG124

Trendy cc woc in black with rose gold hardware and black, beige Claire with light gold hardware

Last edited:
My NM SA can reserve the following. Must have NM Chanel purchase history. Pm me for SA contact if interested.

Do you have any thoughts on how this will work with the new restrictions? If I buy a bag from my homestore in November, I technically have my quota filled on bags. If I then try to purchase from a different store, will they be able to determine that I already got a bag in that month? I'm specifically asking about the US.

So complicated....

Reactions: runner1234

Small Trendy CC: black, white with rose gold hardware. Then I have them in light gold hardware in white, black, light green NG118, light beige NG120.

Medium chevron classic calfskin with silver hardware in black

Small chevron classic calfskin in black with silver hardware

Small chevron silver hardware in ecru NG117

Square mini in black lamb light gold hardware

Small classic grey NG122 in lamb light gold hardware

Medium classic in dark green NG124
Thanks for the info.

Do you think this means the 22C Trendy is available in only four colors?

Reactions: Marishka21