Your new Coach: a mini-reveal thread!

Wow, great find! :biggrin: I didn't even think that would go to the Rack yet and not just be put back out in the retail Nordy.
Our Rack takes Nordstrom dept store returns. Some go back to the store & others seem to be put out for sale. Even stuff kept @ the Rack tends to remain full price. There is literally nothing wrong with this so who knows. Just glad I spied it. :nuts:

I ended up getting the Willow shoulder bag in white during the sale this past week, along with the C huggie earrings. Here's the Willow in all her nekkid glory, I hate the shoulder pad, thankfully that comes right off, and removed the long strap. LOVE the earrings! They are a great everyday style and super comfortable.
View attachment 5214175
View attachment 5214176
Gorgeous buys!! Your Willow is so pretty and feminine!

This is gorgeous! Do you plan to wear it as a shoulder bag or crossbody?
I have one in azure and mostly use as a shoulder bag. If I'm at the grocery store or need to be hands free I switch over to crossbody, but find myself switching back to shoulder for most times due to the chain strap. This will probably be the same, but with sweater weather coming up it might be just as comfortable crossbody.