~*~Neverfull Club!~*~

Hi! I don’t own a Neverfull and have a related question. Is there any downside of wearing/keeping the bag cinched? Does the cinched look depend on the size. I really like the PM cinched but I hardly see people wearing this way.
I have the Neverfull PM. Here’s a pic of it next to the Graceful PM for size reference. I cinched my Neverfull to try it out that way after I got it, and it’s easy to get in and out of. However, the negative was it won’t cinch with an organizer in it. So you have to take the organizer out to use it that way. I’m also worried if I keep it cinched the leather trim around the top will get super wrinkled to the point of a possible crack. Maybe after it softens with use that wouldn’t be as much of a concern though. If I had the vachetta trim I wouldn’t worry about that part at all. So I’ve found it’s just more convenient not to cinch it, but if you don’t use an organizer that’d definitely be an option. Also, the speedy 30 size organizer fits great, plus it fits perfect in my graceful as well.
EDE6849D-894A-4ECB-B7A4-99CFB37F33CE.jpeg

I have the Neverfull PM. Here’s a pic of it next to the Graceful PM for size reference. I cinched my Neverfull to try it out that way after I got it, and it’s easy to get in and out of. However, the negative was it won’t cinch with an organizer in it. So you have to take the organizer out to use it that way. I’m also worried if I keep it cinched the leather trim around the top will get super wrinkled to the point of a possible crack. Maybe after it softens with use that wouldn’t be as much of a concern though. If I had the vachetta trim I wouldn’t worry about that part at all. So I’ve found it’s just more convenient not to cinch it, but if you don’t use an organizer that’d definitely be an option. Also, the speedy 30 size organizer fits great, plus it fits perfect in my graceful as well.
View attachment 5180976
Thank you for the deep comparison! Much obliged.

Reactions: Moxisox
Do you know where I could find a pre-loved one? I live in Europe so it’s going to cost me for sure but would like to know if it’s possible to find somewhere to have it shipped here without it costing the same as the bag:lol:
I’m in the US so I wouldn’t know of any over there. So sorry. Hope you find your bag!

Hi everyone! If you have had the vachetta replaced on your neverfull, how much was it? I recently got a quote and just wanted to see if it was the same or close to what everyone else paid. I have seen some people that paid more so I think it’s a good deal. Thanks!! Have a great day everyone!!

Hi everyone! If you have had the vachetta replaced on your neverfull, how much was it? I recently got a quote and just wanted to see if it was the same or close to what everyone else paid. I have seen some people that paid more so I think it’s a good deal. Thanks!! Have a great day everyone!!
I paid $450 for my PM, exterior only.

I forgot to ask. Has anyone noticed some wear in the hardwear of the Neverfull after having for example a Laduree charm attached to the bag? I am a bit hesitant to use any charms even though I do think they are lovely!

Last edited:
Reactions: OneDayInYourLife