MINKIE CHAT THREAD ..... Let's chat! (4)

So I did not realize how ugly tree stumps looked until I had over 30 of them. Most won't be seen once the trees are more fully leafed out but some are just "there" so does this look totally stupid? Would tree stumps look better?
20210503_110207.jpgScreenshot_20210503-110102_Gallery.jpg

So I did not realize how ugly tree stumps looked until I had over 30 of them. Most won't be seen once the trees are more fully leafed out but some are just "there" so does this look totally stupid? Would tree stumps look better?
View attachment 5073114View attachment 5073115
I like the second photo!! On the other photo, how about super large potted plants with colorful pots, like cobalt blue?

View attachment 5073114View attachment 5073115

I like your totem? in the second photo and the idea of putting plants on stumps! It would be good little plant area since it looks like it's away from the other trees. I have always been into The Secret Garden so I love unexpected (or hidden) garden areas.

Reactions: Shelby33
I like your totem? in the second photo and the idea of putting plants on stumps! It would be good little plant area since it looks like it's away from the other trees. I have always been into The Secret Garden so I love unexpected (or hidden) garden areas.
Me too! I love Secret Gardens and I'm going to make one, eventually. First it will probably take all of May to get the damn dead morning glories off everything and they self seed so I hope to kill them all. One by one.