EU Chatting and Stalking

Mine is also a bit bumpy on the glazing at the main compartment up top but it's ok with me. The only concern I have is the side slit of the main. If used it might slit open bigger. Would it be considered wear and tear? :facepalm:

View attachment 5072087

Looks like your bump is on the side which I would prefer as the bump on mine is at the top. As for the split opening further, I don't think it will be a problem. I'm using my imperfect one and it's fine so far although I don't take cards in and out of that opening constantly. It has one card in it, deep down. I would keep yours and not worry about it.

Aww thank you so much! I would prefer it longer but it’s all good. I can carry it on the shoulder anyway. But the shortest hole for me doesn’t work well as a shoulder bag. But you can swap straps to make it more as a shoulder bag. I feel if you do use it this way it maybe hard for you to get your stuff so cross body maybe easier. Ooo I haven’t get much issues with the scratches (I haven’t checked lol) depends on use coz mine still looks brand new. Are u getting the black leather or vachetta one?
Im thinking about the black trim one as it seems a lot more carefree, but you could be right with as a shoulder strap it might get hard to take things in and out :annoyed:

Sooo.. looks like LV may have flagged my account guys... :shucks:
I ordered KP da on friday and it came back cancelled straight away. I didn't think too much of it, paypal was taking ages to validate me during the checkout and the kp was only available short time so I figured I ended up being too late.
Now...at that stage I already had an ongoing order for a 6 key in de that I placed a day prior. My mono 6key is now over a year old, starting to show minor wear&tear, I thought I should get another to rotate with. While I was considering other brands at first, it seemed like another LV one would be so convenient as I could just slide the ring plate out rather than having to unhook each key.
The order was stuck in validation for days, until yesterday when it came back cancelled. I ordered another one - cancelled within minutes. Third time - cancelled straight away, didn't even get a confirmation email. Each time I used different form of payment, so - debit, credit cards and Paypal. (At that stage I went off in a huff and bought a YSL one:tender:no problem with transaction whatsoever)
It was still eating at me, apparently I don't take rejection well, lol :rolleyes: so I phoned CS. Some rather nice fella answered, he checked and checked :shrugs: and said that he just can't explain why, that validation team always sends them a cancellation report but not on weekends bla bla, a load of b..s if you ask me :search: He also attempts to indirectly blame my bank, but then I shot him down by telling that a higher value YSL order just went through fine :smash:
Never once does he mention anything about purchase limits etc. Anyway, he places an order for me, suggests I phone them on Monday if any problems and offers to personally keep tabs on this order and check on it that evening before leaving office. He sends a link which I follow and pay - cancelled straight away.
I gave up then.
When counting my purchases I can see that I have 12 total since may 1st 2020. Would kinda make sense (considering the rules for LV Ireland :rtr: say max 12 items including slgs in 12 consecutive - not calendar - months). But then.... I clocked 15 items between feb-dec 2020 with no issues :pout:
Funny thing, this LV customer service fella emails me at 18.00 last nite and delightfully confirms that my order NX1234.... is now placed and being processed in the warehouse when I know for a fact that it was cancelled hours ago..! :mad:
Looks like there won't be any more LV for me, at least not for some time.
Apologies for a long post, just needed to vent.. :hysteric:
I don’t think your Account is red flagged as Long as you don’t get an email like me. So i would maybe try it again once your new year starts!
LV is really a mess, they’ve sendet me also an email in February that im over the 12 Limit (which is clearly not true after counting all my SLGS and bags I’m exactly at 12 with one keychain). And that was after a month after my last purchase, so as long as you don’t get one I would just wait and don’t Risk it!

I don’t think your Account is red flagged as Long as you don’t get an email like me. So i would maybe try it again once your new year starts!
LV is really a mess, they’ve sendet me also an email in February that im over the 12 Limit (which is clearly not true after counting all my SLGS and bags I’m exactly at 12 with one keychain). And that was after a month after my last purchase, so as long as you don’t get one I would just wait and don’t Risk it!
I think most of us here have bought more than 12 items in 12 consecutive months. I still believe a number of factors are considered when an account is flagged or a ban letter received. Including the type of items you’re buying, the amount purchased vs returned, timeframe between purchases, online vs store etc. It’s unfortunate we can’t just buy freely and so a strategy has to be applied when purchasing to try and avoid these situations.

I didn’t watched her video but I’ve read almost the whole thread .. what should I say other that Hermès is a company and a SA is also just doing their job. Ofc you can be nice and friendly with them ( I do like my SA) but I wouldn’t tell her too much private stuff etc. It’s not her concern, ofc I talk to her a bit when I see her but I am also a learned wholesaler and Ive also dealt with a lot costumers and ofc you chat and talk with some more and some less. With Hermès is like a lucky game, some people go once in the store and get a birkin or Kelly directly offered and some people are spending tons and tons and don’t get one. I’m glad that LV is not like Hermès, but ofc LV gives their VIPs a lot more attention. But that just how the game is. I am not judging her, she did mistakes and Hermès did mistakes. She should move on and look into other brands. At the end of the day those are just company’s, just like H&M and any others. If they don’t want you money, someone else will with a smile take it. Ofc everything that you should buy, should make you happy.

the best comment was:
„Wearing forever 21 with a Hermès bag is wrong“ -
A human can always wear what they want! I also wear H&M and LV bags, do I feel bad or cheap? No it’s just my personal taste :lol: :lol:

I think most of us here have bought more than 12 items in 12 consecutive months. I still believe a number of factors are considered when an account is flagged or a ban letter received. Including the type of items you’re buying, the amount purchased vs returned, timeframe between purchases, online vs store etc. It’s unfortunate we can’t just buy freely and so a strategy has to be applied when purchasing to try and avoid these situations.
You’re definitely right! I do think it is due all the returns but LV isn’t allowed to say it like this (because in Germany a shop needs to accept returns online by law) so they probably banned me for that reason, however I still got my BF and I’ve purchased now 3 items and didn’t return one so it’s still enough left for 10 SLGS or bags :lol: