MARCH/APRIL goals! We need more Bal blood urgently!

NOT A POPULAR CHOICE I KNOW but my stuffed olives/skin disease/barnacles little weirdo has arrived! :biggrin:
I always wear black so I love a little pop of (neutral) colour and texture!
View attachment 5034805View attachment 5034806
P.s. I know this bag is universally hated so won’t be offended :giggle::biggrin::cool:
This bag is gorgeous!!! :love: And the colour is fabulous too! I vaguely remember someone saying it was heavy.....would you agree?

Beware anyone looking at the smocked Velo previously mentioned, they don’t show or mention a long strap. TRR doesn’t say it’s missing but it’s not listing in inclusions. I got caught that way once with them, it’s frustrating.

Reactions: Kimbashop
Beware anyone looking at the smocked Velo previously mentioned, they don’t show or mention a long strap. TRR doesn’t say it’s missing but it’s not listing in inclusions. I got caught that way once with them, it’s frustrating.
Did it come with a long strap? There are 2 listed on TRR and one on eBay and none of them show or mention a long strap. :confused1:

Did it come with a long strap? There are 2 listed on TRR and one on eBay and none of them show or mention a long strap. :confused1:

It’s a Velo so yes. Plus you can see the O rings for the strap.

There was one on Vestiaire a while ago and that didn’t have the long strap either :confused1: