EU Chatting and Stalking

I usually shop through Harrods for most other premium brands and the points do rack up very quickly. Harrods LV is always super busy and I personally find their services mostly a miss (pre covid times), so I would rather miss out on the points than dealing with rude SAs.
The SA that I had at NBS was rude but the SA that I have been dealing with at Selfridges has been really nice so I might just shop with him. I wonder what the service of these SA's are like usually though when shops are open etc.

Do you have to use an LV Harrod's SA to get the points or are they collected through things you purchase directly from the Harrods website?

No you don't need an SA. You can collect points on everything you buy direct from the Harrods website. But you can't buy LV from the website. The best way to buy LV now during the lockdown without having an SA is to get in contact with Harrods personal shopper service.
Another way maybe ring CS and ask them for an SA from Harrods that they can put you in contact with but I've never done it this way so its a bit risky.

Oh! The petite sac plat as well...it wasnt showing the increased price when I was checking the nanos..

Was AUD$1800...up by 7.7%

View attachment 4999032
Nano speedy and noe went up to 1750 too! I wasn’t sure if there was anything else though. It’s so nice we have such a lovely community here that shares the info they receive esp on price increases

Nano speedy and noe went up to 1750 too! I wasn’t sure if there was anything else though. It’s so nice we have such a lovely community here that shares the info they receive esp on price increases
Good morning!! Yeah I saw and posted it too dear!! Im glad I got mine...the epi petit sac plat went up as well...But the nano nice is still the same price so maybe you can still re-consider....I think the rumors were true eh...Love this group...they are so fun...most of them are in their sweet dreams already due to the time differences :biggrin:

Good morning!! Yeah I saw and posted it too dear!! Im glad I got mine...the epi petit sac plat went up as well...But the nano nice is still the same price so maybe you can still re-consider....I think the rumors were true eh...Love this group...they are so fun...most of them are in their sweet dreams already due to the time differences :biggrin:
Yes, the nano nice is the same price which is great. It is definitely still on my wish list :smile: I think if I can see it first in store, I’ll be able to make a decision on it. I’ve also been looking at the very very expensive puppy charm, which is so cute but not sure if I should get it, or put my money towards something else. At the moment I’ve parked the psp epi, due to small opening and not fitting much. I’ve gone back to my original list of boite chapeau souple pm mono as an errand run around bag, or also the bumbag MWT. Not sure which one but both are for different purposes. Boite chapeau souple pm for errands, but bumbag more for when more space is needed and whenever we can travel again so no hurry. And Cannes reverse for much later on but more as a wishlist bag. Lol Always something nice to check out aye? Did you read there is no longer a preorder system? So the pink coin card holder we can’t preorder! Apart from that are you eyeing any other bags? Anything new or nice catching your eye? Always so lovely chatting to you Abt our hobbies.

I usually shop through Harrods for most other premium brands and the points do rack up very quickly. Harrods LV is always super busy and I personally find their services mostly a miss (pre covid times), so I would rather miss out on the points than dealing with rude SAs.

There have been a few occasions where for lack of availability I had to forego points and buy LV from outside Harrods and I have found the SAs at the other boutiques just as rude and busy. So all in all I decided that I night as well earn points and get myself something from the cash reward I accrue.

Hi everyone, I hope you’re well!
I’m new to TPF but very excited to be in this group!
I don’t have any LV items but just recently have fallen in love with the Pochette Metis leather in this new design (due to lockdown boredom and having nothing to do but browsing LV website!).
I’ve contacted CS and they’ve put me on a wait list but said that there’s no guarantee that it’ll even come back into stock (ever! :sad:) and also no indication of time spent on waiting list.
So I just had two questions for all of you experts please...
1. Does this item appear to be a season al one and if so, do you think (just in your opinion) that they’re likely to restock? If so how long does a typical wait list take? I saw someone post on here that they were on a waitlist for 10 months?!
2. Has anyone seen the bag appear as available during stalking sessions? I’ve been checking fairly frequently but only today seen the likely times for restocks.
Sorry one more question. I can see that the PM mono is available. Do you think it’s worth getting that one, or waiting for this white leather version? I love the white one so much but don’t want to miss out on a PM altogether...
So sorry for this super long post and thanks I’m advance for the advice.

Yes, the nano nice is the same price which is great. It is definitely still on my wish list :smile: I think if I can see it first in store, I’ll be able to make a decision on it. I’ve also been looking at the very very expensive puppy charm, which is so cute but not sure if I should get it, or put my money towards something else. At the moment I’ve parked the psp epi, due to small opening and not fitting much. I’ve gone back to my original list of boite chapeau souple pm mono as an errand run around bag, or also the bumbag MWT. Not sure which one but both are for different purposes. Boite chapeau souple pm for errands, but bumbag more for when more space is needed and whenever we can travel again so no hurry. And Cannes reverse for much later on but more as a wishlist bag. Lol Always something nice to check out aye? Did you read there is no longer a preorder system? So the pink coin card holder we can’t preorder! Apart from that are you eyeing any other bags? Anything new or nice catching your eye? Always so lovely chatting to you Abt our hobbies.

Ah..the puppy charm...I think you are referring to this? @bigverne28 just received hers...it's super cute though...

I know about the pink coin card holder...I followed up with CA yesterday..they have not received allocation but Im on their waitlist so now we have to be patient..it's really an slg I want so far..nothing else has really caught my eye...Im not eyeing anything from the summer collection though the colours are just soooo amazing! But light colour bags are not my thing...Im still waiting to purchase the gold alma epi bb...I actually do like the wave pochette in the grey colour...but I know it cannot fit much for its price.. I would like to try on the monogram passy one day just for fun.... Just order the nano nice and collect in store..if you dont like it use return it...ooo the bumbag MWT sounds interesting as least it's something personalised...

One of the ladies here just bought the Boite chapeau souple pm recently..sorry I cant remember who but she loves it and it's good for errands.. I saw it at the gold coast store..I love the unique shape but will now have to be selective in purchases...did enough damage for 2020 :biggrin:

Hi everyone, I hope you’re well!
I’m new to TPF but very excited to be in this group!
I don’t have any LV items but just recently have fallen in love with the Pochette Metis leather in this new design (due to lockdown boredom and having nothing to do but browsing LV website!).
I’ve contacted CS and they’ve put me on a wait list but said that there’s no guarantee that it’ll even come back into stock (ever! :sad:) and also no indication of time spent on waiting list.
So I just had two questions for all of you experts please...
1. Does this item appear to be a season al one and if so, do you think (just in your opinion) that they’re likely to restock? If so how long does a typical wait list take? I saw someone post on here that they were on a waitlist for 10 months?!
2. Has anyone seen the bag appear as available during stalking sessions? I’ve been checking fairly frequently but only today seen the likely times for restocks.
Sorry one more question. I can see that the PM mono is available. Do you think it’s worth getting that one, or waiting for this white leather version? I love the white one so much but don’t want to miss out on a PM altogether...
So sorry for this super long post and thanks I’m advance for the advice.
Sorry I forgot to post the pic. Also that should say *seasonal
Thanks again

Attachments

• FC3D0530-DD4B-4D08-87B2-4223FE2501F4.png
    FC3D0530-DD4B-4D08-87B2-4223FE2501F4.png
    428.3 KB · Views: 10
This one is also beautiful! Has anyone seen this when stalking?
Also sorry if this is a silly question (new to LV) but what can you do with a bandeau? Seen one that’s so pretty but wasn’t sure if I’d use it? Is it to wrap onto a bag?

Attachments

• B532859D-216E-4682-B4C9-B8FDE4C76A88.png
    B532859D-216E-4682-B4C9-B8FDE4C76A88.png
    497.1 KB · Views: 5
  • 39D135DC-2A53-4B4F-93A9-7DC75839259F.png
    39D135DC-2A53-4B4F-93A9-7DC75839259F.png
    497.1 KB · Views: 4
Ah..the puppy charm...I think you are referring to this? @bigverne28 just received hers...it's super cute though...

I know about the pink coin card holder...I followed up with CA yesterday..they have not received allocation but Im on their waitlist so now we have to be patient..it's really an slg I want so far..nothing else has really caught my eye...Im not eyeing anything from the summer collection though the colours are just soooo amazing! But light colour bags are not my thing...Im still waiting to purchase the gold alma epi bb...I actually do like the wave pochette in the grey colour...but I know it cannot fit much for its price.. I would like to try on the monogram passy one day just for fun.... Just order the nano nice and collect in store..if you dont like it use return it...ooo the bumbag MWT sounds interesting as least it's something personalised...

One of the ladies here just bought the Boite chapeau souple pm recently..sorry I cant remember who but she loves it and it's good for errands.. I saw it at the gold coast store..I love the unique shape but will now have to be selective in purchases...did enough damage for 2020 :biggrin:
Yes that’s the one. @bigverne28 how did I manage to miss your puppy charm. Would love to see it. How did you find it? Yay or nay? Especially compared to your other charms. Worth the money? I guess I’ll make some time to check out bags I’m eyeing, and will let you know. Watch this space. Hahaha LV always have us hooked. You are so good and disciplined this year.