Scarves Ode to the Cashmere/Silk GM/Tri Shawls

I finally tracked down this CW of the Jardins de Soie. It was quite elusive! View attachment 4996076View attachment 4996077

I don't normally like to buy multiples of a pattern but I couldn't help myself with all of these lovely colors.
Oh my!! Amazing! It is such a beautiful pattern. I have the middle one and I LOVE it. The teals and blues are gorgeous. I also ordered the black one but didnt end up buying it. Can you model or open up the other two sometime? I def wondered how the one of the left, the red n green one, looked styled. The H.com pic was so awful w it wrapped tight around the models neck and didn’t let me see how it really looks :-/

I finally tracked down this CW of the Jardins de Soie. It was quite elusive! View attachment 4996076View attachment 4996077

I don't normally like to buy multiples of a pattern but I couldn't help myself with all of these lovely colors.
Lucky you and congrats! I love Jardin de Soie but the cws available in my store didn't suit me. We're underlock down still so when we reopen I'm hoping I can find a stray....
Whats the cw of the pink if you don't mind?

Oh my!! Amazing! It is such a beautiful pattern. I have the middle one and I LOVE it. The teals and blues are gorgeous. I also ordered the black one but didnt end up buying it. Can you model or open up the other two sometime? I def wondered how the one of the left, the red n green one, looked styled. The H.com pic was so awful w it wrapped tight around the models neck and didn’t let me see how it really looks :-/

Here are two not-great photos. The predominantly pink/purple/yellow is brighter than the picture conveys. IMG_2935.jpgIMG_2940.jpg