Post Deals and sales on Ebay, Bonanzle, Ecrater or other here!

Blue MAM/MAB for $99. Nice color blue, but not sure what's going on with the shipping...
So I bought this bag, it arrived today but I requested a refund...it's faded all over...some areas so faded it turned green-ish. I'm so disappointed as I was so excited to get a pop of color RM bag. :sad: When I started the return process eBay showed a msg that this seller does not normally accept returns...so we'll see how this goes! There was no option that said 'item not as described' like they used to have...so the closest thing I could find was 'arrived damaged'. Not sure if fading is considered 'damaged' but I had to choose something. Anyway...wish me luck!! And if this seller accepts it back and tries to resell it not disclosing the fading, I'm just letting you know to stay away from this one.

So I bought this bag, it arrived today but I requested a refund...it's faded all over...some areas so faded it turned green-ish. I'm so disappointed as I was so excited to get a pop of color RM bag. :sad: When I started the return process eBay showed a msg that this seller does not normally accept returns...so we'll see how this goes! There was no option that said 'item not as described' like they used to have...so the closest thing I could find was 'arrived damaged'. Not sure if fading is considered 'damaged' but I had to choose something. Anyway...wish me luck!! And if this seller accepts it back and tries to resell it not disclosing the fading, I'm just letting you know to stay away from this one.
That’s too bad. It was listed as new too! I hope you get your money back.

The pictures on the auction look nothing like your bag. I don't know if the photos were edited but that is definitely not what you got! It is possible for it to have been never used, blue dyes are unstable and will often fade. But, that should have definitely been disclosed!
Let us know what happens!!

The pictures on the auction look nothing like your bag. I don't know if the photos were edited but that is definitely not what you got! It is possible for it to have been never used, blue dyes are unstable and will often fade. But, that should have definitely been disclosed!
Let us know what happens!!
Your right, the listing never mentioned fading! And they initially asked $99 for this bag!! UGH!!! Thanks @Shelby33 !!!

Reactions: Shelby33
Not sure if this was posted: Brown OS MAB with CC lining. Definitely some wear, but it's $45.

Reactions: Shelby33
I think this might be Black Cat leather. Black MAC with pink trim, birdie lining.