Food I Ate This! Post pictures of food!

California rolls with smoked salmon sound wonderful :smile:.

We Got home right at dinner time, so I wrapped California rolls. I used the smoke salmon and regular rice with the rice seasoning from Hmart .
My mom made Rice pudding with black eye peas and coconut milk
”xoi vo” ( glutinous rice cooked with split peas) soI brought home some with me. They are so good. View attachment 4910140

Yummy food K :smile:. I especially want to eat the green bean/mushroom dish!

Some foods that I have cooked recently.

Nothing to share at the moment, but just drooling here!!!!!:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:
I am under this feeling. Sometimes I am too lazy to cook. But too scared to go out and eat. Our local has turn back to take out only, no outside from 10 pm to 5am, no small group gathering... :sad:
So I have to drag myself to cook no matter what. :nuts::biggrin:

Last edited:
I am under this feeling. Sometimes I am too lazy to cook. But too scared to go out and eat. Our local has turn back to take out only, no outside from 10 pm to 5am, no small group gathering... :sad:
So I have to drag myself to cook no matter what. :nuts::biggrin:
My travel plan for this winter have been canceled Have you planned what to cook for thanksgiving dinner yet? I’m still thinking.

My travel plan for this winter have been canceled Have you planned what to cook for thanksgiving dinner yet? I’m still thinking.
I'm making a regular Thanksgiving meal. I've done it for just us two for the last several years so this year will be no different. My son doesn't like turkey so he doesn't usually eat much, but usually he'll come over to celebrate with us anyway. He probably won't this year. I don't know if he'll be able to get takeout food on Thanksgiving though.

I'm making a regular Thanksgiving meal. I've done it for just us two for the last several years so this year will be no different. My son doesn't like turkey so he doesn't usually eat much, but usually he'll come over to celebrate with us anyway. He probably won't this year. I don't know if he'll be able to get takeout food on Thanksgiving though.
How lovely your son is! I love Thanksgiving and family gathering during this time. I always visit my families during Thanksgiving holidays but can’t make it this year.

My DH doesn’t like turkey too. I normally substitute turkey by chicken for last years but want to try different things this year.