A slow reveal...

Ahhh finally! He was late today! The length is now absolutely perfect (6") but it's sliiiightly prickling my arm. It definitely has more presence than its weight, and I hope to have a long healthy relationship with it (please don't irritate my arm little diamonds...)!

Oh and they gave me a gift--of facemasks! xD Well, that would certainly be used.

E470BBB7-2DB3-46EE-8CD9-9343CECA8BBE.jpeg

Thank you! It's not a piece that wowed me in store but it's growing on me. I'm glad this is the one my husband ended up picking!

It looks so beautiful! Congratulations! :heart:

Do the face masks look like they came from Tiffany? Or are they just regular face masks?
Oof they're actually face mask HOLDERS... which I don't use because what are pockets.

Pretty though!

EC7C609F-2211-4DAD-91B9-5483C38FB215.jpeg

This is super cute! Did you purchase in store and receive this from a sales associate?
Yes he purchased in store, but it was kept for shortening. When it was ready for pickup, they gave me the gift and even returned the extra links in a cute baggy (I wasn't expecting that as I didn't request for it).

I'm exceedingly bad with names and faces so I can never remember who my SA was though, unless I bring around their card and ask! :doh:

• Love
Reactions: 880
I'm pretty bummed but it's still hurting me after wearing it for 2 days. I wonder if I'll ever get used to it or should just try to exchange it (if they'll even allow that, since it's been shortened and worn!).

I love it but it doesn't love me :crybaby:
/First world problems!

I'm pretty bummed but it's still hurting me after wearing it for 2 days. I wonder if I'll ever get used to it or should just try to exchange it (if they'll even allow that, since it's been shortened and worn!).

I love it but it doesn't love me :crybaby:
/First world problems!
Sending hugs! Give it a few more days if it is not too uncomfortable. I wear aquamarine color by the yard in platinum for a few days in a row without issue.

Reactions: mewt
Sending hugs! Give it a few more days if it is not too uncomfortable. I wear aquamarine color by the yard in platinum for a few days in a row without issue.
I'm wondering if aquamarine has less pointy culets or if it's cut flatter so it doesn't stick out as much? I'd absolutely love to keep this one because my husband picked it after careful consideration.

The pain is not terrible but noticeable. Somewhat like baby ants nipping.

• Sad
Reactions: Canturi lover