how many of your bags have been new vs preloved?

Wow, that's so good to hear. This leather always reminded me of the Chanel Caviar leather so I'm not surprised about the comparison. I see an Edie in my future!! ;)
Just took mine out. It's very cushy and somewhat soft. I hadn't made the comparison to Chanel caviar leather, but there is a pebbled texture to the Edie. Here's the Edie next to the caviar. The caviar is slightly softer, but they share the same feel in "puffiness" - not sure if that's a word...Anyway, looking forward to when I can use this bag. It's the smaller version so more of a date/dinner bag.
IMG_4855.JPGIMG_4856.JPG

Just took mine out. It's very cushy and somewhat soft. I hadn't made the comparison to Chanel caviar leather, but there is a pebbled texture to the Edie. Here's the Edie next to the caviar. The caviar is slightly softer, but they share the same feel in "puffiness" - not sure if that's a word...Anyway, looking forward to when I can use this bag. It's the smaller version so more of a date/dinner bag.
View attachment 4892332View attachment 4892333
OMG I love this bag!!! What is the official color of this? It's gorgeous!!!

View attachment 4892332View attachment 4892333
that's really saying something considering the huge price difference