Stilly's Pigalle Parade Plus!!!

Stilly, this shoe (Rivierina 120) is just FAB! Minimalist in nature, open sides, spaghetti thin rear straps, short-toe box (low cut vamp) ala pre-2013 Pigalle 120. I almost FAINTED when I saw your pics..no sh_t!!

I actually have a similar 5" ankle-strap pump -- Sacha London Sexy in red, white, black (from early 90's). Except the rear has a thick ankle strap, small rear. VERY open shoe, pure sex!

Your dress is casual summer/spring light, possibly a little "under dressed" for such a high-end evening shoe. The first thing I though of, was Emma Watson's amazing pre-BAFTA red-carpet appearance, in Valentino red-lace (see through dress) in Louboutin Cross Piga 120 pumps. Cross Piga is also very "open", sexy.

You should try a similar red dress, "evening sexy" for tis Rivierina 120. It would be so BOMB!

I think a standard office appropriate dress (either black or red), hemline above knee ("pick your poison" on how mini), would be daytime bomb outfit. The above the knee hemline, open scrappy 120 heel (short toe w/toe cleavage) gives it some edge.

See famed model, former Raiderette, Karen LaPierre

Talk about a Pro -- her outfit is like perfection: blouse, jacket, skirt (above knee). LOVE the pastel subtle color. Has some edge, over typical business suit. Imagine a Rivierina 120 paired with it.

Your casual dresses simply do disservice (incompatible) to the ELEGANT sexy Louboutin 120's which you love. My preferred daytime style is the above, I tend to over dress

"Better to be called a fox, rather than a hen!"

You're a lurking "Bond Girl" (rhymes with Bomb Girl) femme-fatale (packing heat in your handbag, are you CCW?), your break-the-rules (borderline) outfits seem to indicate your dangerous mood. You get a kick out of "getting a rise" out of people, your grocery jaunts in very mini skirts w/5" heels:

They all know me. ;)

needs to be taken to the next level(s).

Stilly dear, you are one DANGEROUS cat! You prowl the office, airports (there must be audible gasps as you walk by!), grocery stores, etc. You are like a prowling Lioness in heat, looking for action! How your DBF has NOT bought you a ring, proposed/engaged is beyond me. BTW, same question to Christina2! (your doctor DBF also needs to..)

One of a kind (untied) Cats like you could be taken by other male suitors.. You seem to have some male admirers (potential suitors) in this thread, one of them even asked. But, your loyalty prevailed "Thanks, but I'm taken". Haha, if DBF ever caught wind of this, I bet he would "get a rise". Buy a nice "rock", slip it on your finger, on his knees, proposing! See below

Ginger:
"In your hometown, did you ever meet a girl whose house had a porch swing?"

Professor:
"As a matter of fact I did! But, she was quite impossible. All she was interested in was hugging and kissing, kissing and hugging !!

Ginger:
"Hey, don't knock it until you've tried it!"

We're all here watching your 9 yr old thread (started in 2011), references to your DBF. We're all wondering, why hasn't your DBF popped the question? Don't tell me your DBF is love-challenged like the Professor? Seriously, he's risking losing you. LOL. You're arguably one of the most desirable females on the Web. Ultra sweet personality, educated, intelligent, HOT legs, etc

Another thing.

We're waiting for you to unmask yourself. We see bits of your short hair style. Kinda dying to see your face, likely that of a princess

See transwoman Savannah Jackson, who did a superb job in transition. She/you seem to be similar: great hair, untanned legs, 5" heels (only night time "play", never during day)

180K in plastic surgery incl BA, BBL (Brazilian Butt Lift)..!! Christina2 mentioned BA (which blocks her view of feet and toe cleavage), she should read her post (referrals to all her surgeons)

She looks like a beautiful model, even getting queries from a local modeling agency!

Stilly, you should be doing same as above, opening it up

Yore AMAZING, gifted body and great personality. Everyone loves you. I just got a So Kate Python Croisade (lightly used, great deal), I NEVER thought I would because of prohibitive MSRP ($1400). But, I got one due to your influence/inspiration..can't thank you enough! Can't wait to get them, I'm already designing an outfit. Will try something similar to you (grey skirt):

See pic. OMG, Stilly your legs are just GORGEOUS..unbelievably HOT! I'm similar, I TOO get cat calls, can stop traffic (almost caused traffic accident one time near Rodeo Dr/Beverly Hills, screeching tires!). I also have untanned legs (though I tan very easy)

In a previous comment, I urged you (and CHristina2) to investigate entertainment opportunities. Not to mention modeling. Just open it up (full reveal), with Instagram and Youtube, you can be the next Internet star. People are making serious coin/$$ (MILLIONS) over social media. Getting tens of thousands (if not millions) of followers, which is what marketers (clothing companies, shoe companies, etc) are looking for. You are in Marketing yourself, so..

article-2099561-11AC95B6000005DC-44_306x690.jpg

article-2099561-11AC909F000005DC-246_634x883.jpg

article-2099561-11AC9113000005DC-281_306x690.jpg

Emma-Watson-red-lace-and-satin-short-red-carpet-dress-at-Pre-Bafta-Party-2016.jpg

rsz_img_2453.jpg

rsz_img_2434.jpg

Last edited:
Stilly, this shoe (Rivierina 120) is just FAB! Minimalist in nature, open sides, spaghetti thin rear straps, short-toe box (low cut vamp) ala pre-2013 Pigalle 120. I almost FAINTED when I saw your pics..no sh_t!!

I actually have a similar 5" ankle-strap pump -- Sacha London Sexy in red, white, black (from early 90's). Except the rear has a thick ankle strap, small rear. VERY open shoe, pure sex!

Your dress is casual summer/spring light, possibly a little "under dressed" for such a high-end evening shoe. The first thing I though of, was Emma Watson's amazing pre-BAFTA red-carpet appearance, in Valentino red-lace (see through dress) in Louboutin Cross Piga 120 pumps. Cross Piga is also very "open", sexy.

You should try a similar red dress, "evening sexy" for tis Rivierina 120. It would be so BOMB!

I think a standard office appropriate dress (either black or red), hemline above knee ("pick your poison" on how mini), would be daytime bomb outfit. The above the knee hemline, open scrappy 120 heel (short toe w/toe cleavage) gives it some edge.

See famed model, former Raiderette, Karen LaPierre

Talk about a Pro -- her outfit is like perfection: blouse, jacket, skirt (above knee). LOVE the pastel subtle color. Has some edge, over typical business suit. Imagine a Rivierina 120 paired with it.

Your casual dresses simply do disservice (incompatible) to the ELEGANT sexy Louboutin 120's which you love. My preferred daytime style is the above, I tend to over dress

"Better to be called a fox, rather than a hen!"

You're a lurking "Bond Girl" (rhymes with Bomb Girl) femme-fatale (packing heat in your handbag, are you CCW?), your break-the-rules (borderline) outfits seem to indicate your dangerous mood. You get a kick out of "getting a rise" out of people, your grocery jaunts in very mini skirts w/5" heels:

needs to be taken to the next level(s).

Stilly dear, you are one DANGEROUS cat! You prowl the office, airports (there must be audible gasps as you walk by!), grocery stores, etc. You are like a prowling Lioness in heat, looking for action! How your DBF has NOT bought you a ring, proposed/engaged is beyond me. BTW, same question to Christina2! (your doctor DBF also needs to..)

One of a kind (untied) Cats like you could be taken by other male suitors.. You seem to have some male admirers (potential suitors) in this thread, one of them even asked. But, your loyalty prevailed "Thanks, but I'm taken". Haha, if DBF ever caught wind of this, I bet he would "get a rise". Buy a nice "rock", slip it on your finger, on his knees, proposing! See below

Ginger:
"In your hometown, did you ever meet a girl whose house had a porch swing?"

Professor:
"As a matter of fact I did! But, she was quite impossible. All she was interested in was hugging and kissing, kissing and hugging !!

Ginger:
"Hey, don't knock it until you've tried it!"

We're all here watching your 9 yr old thread (started in 2011), references to your DBF. We're all wondering, why hasn't your DBF popped the question? Don't tell me your DBF is love-challenged like the Professor? Seriously, he's risking losing you. LOL. You're arguably one of the most desirable females on the Web. Ultra sweet personality, educated, intelligent, HOT legs, etc

Another thing.

We're waiting for you to unmask yourself. We see bits of your short hair style. Kinda dying to see your face, likely that of a princess

See transwoman Savannah Jackson, who did a superb job in transition. She/you seem to be similar: great hair, untanned legs, 5" heels (only night time "play", never during day)

180K in plastic surgery incl BA, BBL (Brazilian Butt Lift)..!! Christina2 mentioned BA (which blocks her view of feet and toe cleavage), she should read her post (referrals to all her surgeons)

She looks like a beautiful model, even getting queries from a local modeling agency!

Stilly, you should be doing same as above, opening it up

Yore AMAZING, gifted body and great personality. Everyone loves you. I just got a So Kate Python Croisade (lightly used, great deal), I NEVER thought I would because of prohibitive MSRP ($1400). But, I got one due to your influence/inspiration..can't thank you enough! Can't wait to get them, I'm already designing an outfit. Will try something similar to you (grey skirt):

See pic. OMG, Stilly your legs are just GORGEOUS..unbelievably HOT! I'm similar, I TOO get cat calls, can stop traffic (almost caused traffic accident one time near Rodeo Dr/Beverly Hills, screeching tires!). I also have untanned legs (though I tan very easy)

In a previous comment, I urged you (and CHristina2) to investigate entertainment opportunities. Not to mention modeling. Just open it up (full reveal), with Instagram and Youtube, you can be the next Internet star. People are making serious coin/$$ (MILLIONS) over social media. Getting tens of thousands (if not millions) of followers, which is what marketers (clothing companies, shoe companies, etc) are looking for. You are in Marketing yourself, so..

View attachment 4864996

View attachment 4864997

View attachment 4864999

View attachment 4865001

View attachment 4865105

View attachment 4865106

Thanks racq!
I do love the Rivierina's. I was lucky to find this pair in Black Patent with the 120mm heel.
I wish I could find a pair in nude. I'll keep on the hunt.
The Croisade's are a beautiful shoe. I hope you enjoy them.

Reactions: MsYvonne
I agree with Racquel, pro outfit with CL must be something worth trying.
So in love with this casual outfit, especially the last pose - so sexy. But how I wish next could be Iriza as my all-time favourite...

See attached pics, they are your So Kate collection from years back. AMAZING! How many do you have now? You must be the all time leader in the world. You need to contact Monsieur Louboutin, get a modeling gig..

I resisted the So Kate, being a short-toe loyalist. Pigalle Follies 120, Hot Chick 130, pre-2013 Pigalle 120, etc

However, I'm slowly building a *compact* collection of So Kate and their derivatives. Notably, Eklectica..I have all 3 versions, see pics. After I saw Erika Jayne (of "Real Life Beverly Hills Housewives" fame) wear them brilliantly at the 2018 AMA red-carpet (see pic)

I actually have better "lowers" (calves..like Stilly's) than Erika (excuse my narcissism), but she has me on uppers (gams) and hips. I need to work on this!

I just bought a used So Kate Python Croisade (arriving tomorrow!), and likely will get more. I LOVE color, patterns (esp floral), etc

I also bought a Louboutin Door Knock (So Kate vary), see pics incl Rita Ora

Ya, I've been binging that last week on Loubs. Been working hard, so had to reward myself. Impera 120 (!!), Twistissima 100 (!!), Pigalle Follies 120 water python (exotic), Pigalle 120 silver sparkle (sculptured heel, early version)

"Resistance is Futile", your superb modeling pics are an inspiration! I bow to you, Ms. Princess So Kate !

"Your contribution in Life is how you inspire/educate others"

Stilly, you are truly a god-send to me and others. BRILLIANT pictures and poses, the effect of Marketing at work.

IMG_5718.jpg

IMG_5720.jpg

IMG_5721.jpg

IMG_5723.jpg

m_5a6e1522b7f72b05e26d78e9.jpg

me_sho.jpg

me4.jpg

black.jpg

DpJOoRbW4AAI4n8.jpg

Christian-Loubouting-door-knock-kid-leather-pumps.png

0ba33c6b85e487491a862fde649ac3fd.jpg

Rita-Ora-Christian-Louboutin-Pumps.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks racq!
I like your new additions.
I've been waiting to find a good deal on the Door Knock in White.

Let's just say I have too many pairs to take a picture at this point.
I have stopped buying "new" pairs for the most part but I still buy from eBay or the consignment sites if I see something I like.

Reactions: racquel
Tell me Stilly - can you honestly say that the 120mm looks better than the 130mm. To me there is absolutely NO comparison. 130mm heels rule - no question !!View attachment 4867222

I like both the 120 and 130mm shoes. The 130mm are more sexy but the 120mm are much more practical. Most would say the 100mm heels are more practical than the 120mm though so it never ends. The 130mm start to tire my legs/ankles/feet after a while so I wear them primarily for shorter weekend/special outings.