Orlando Reveals

My packages both arrived yesterday and I think I DID empty out the store.
Oh My, I was so bad.
Where is this Ban Island you all keep talking about? :eek:

View attachment 4835305
Congratulations on being the new mayor of Ban Island:lol:
Seriously what a flipping impressive haul! Two stunning Gardas, a single AND a double Nodini! Love the SLGs too. I’m a big Vesuvio fan, you put a really great collection together, all so usable and beautiful. Many congratulations!

Oh My, I was so bad...

I don’t think you were bad—smart perhaps! Better to get them now before they’re gone. (At least that was my rationale for my TM BV bender. Mine come on the 9th—they’re holding them until I’m home so I can sign for them.)

Lovely buys! The Vesuvio Garda in particular is going to be a wonderful reminder of TM’s eye for color. And you can’t go wrong with the Nodini.

View attachment 4834038View attachment 4834036View attachment 4834037View attachment 4834039View attachment 4834040View attachment 4834041
Wallet and card case have arrived! Love that the wallet is big enough to hold the phone. Super happy, both pieces will be used and loved.
Solid choices! The card holder is so functional, and you can't lose when you pick any of BV's metallics.
Oh My, I was so bad.
Where is this Ban Island you all keep talking about? :eek:

View attachment 4835305
Ooh, nice. That double zip Nodini is a real winner. You chose some timeless forever bags & SLGs.

6337C166-3FF8-459C-AD21-44B5C9112A0B.jpegB96ACD2C-99DF-40A1-9EF5-3990161E8CA2.jpegAD1E1F1E-46A6-4B8B-BB13-F09BA3C2AF09.jpegThe metallic lanyard arrived yesterday, thanks to @ksuromax for the suggestion, it was a splurge, now my keys won’t swim around in my larger bags, great for dog walking too as I can wear it around my neck. The color plays nice with the card holder, wallet and an existing pouch. Feel very fortunate I was finally able to pick up the icing for the cake!

View attachment 4837039View attachment 4837040View attachment 4837041The metallic lanyard arrived yesterday, thanks to @ksuromax for the suggestion, it was a splurge, now my keys won’t swim around in my larger bags, great for dog walking too as I can wear it around my neck. The color plays nice with the card holder, wallet and an existing pouch. Feel very fortunate I was finally able to pick up the icing for the cake!

Love how the metallic picks up the color from your other SLGs!

• Love
Reactions: RT1 and JenJBS