Stilly's Pigalle Parade Plus!!!

I think you just gotta except that if you live in heels your feet are going to get banged up a bit my boyfriend is all about my heels but knows my feet aren’t perfect cuz of it

I couldn't agree more. There is a price to pay for wearing heels as my feet will show but I still think its still worth it...

The Merci Allens look like they fit you better, they suit you - you should wear them more often

Thanks bluewinds!!! :smile:

Hi Stilly you look amazing in the Merci Allens. How are they wear compared to the Hot Chicks, especially if for all day or night. I assume they are as high?

Thanks so much john! Yes these Merci Allens are 130mm heels the same as my Hot Chicks. Yes the Merci Allens are a bit more comfy than the Hot Chicks. The round toe provides a bit more toe room and the shaped heel is a little easier to walk in.

Thanks so much john! Yes these Merci Allens are 130mm heels the same as my Hot Chicks. Yes the Merci Allens are a bit more comfy than the Hot Chicks. The round toe provides a bit more toe room and the shaped heel is a little easier to walk in.
Hi Stilly, when you have time it would be great to see a photo showing the HC & MA heels back to back. Plus one from above showing the toe boxes. Thanks John.

Hi Stilly, when you have time it would be great to see a photo showing the HC & MA heels back to back. Plus one from above showing the toe boxes. Thanks John.

Still kicking myself for not springing for a Merci Allen 130, the Louboutin Atlanta boutique send me these comparison pics. I felt that I would be doing the Hot Chick 130 (not the Merci Allen 130), so I held back. Big mistake!

20160217_142421_resized.jpg

20160217_142434_resized.jpg

20160217_142515_resized.jpg

20160217_144047_resized.jpg

Reactions: XAQUI and avcbob
Still kicking myself for not springing for a Merci Allen 130, the Louboutin Atlanta boutique send me these comparison pics. I felt that I would be doing the Hot Chick 130 (not the Merci Allen 130), so I held back. Big mistake!

View attachment 4829295

View attachment 4829296

View attachment 4829297

View attachment 4829298
I can't agree with you Racq. To me the round toe looks little girlish - reminds me of the flat maryjanes little girls wear in grade school whereas a sharp pointed toe looks sexy/sophisticated/confident all at the same time. Hot Chicks are my everyday heels and I still get non-stop compliments and comments after all this time. I just wish Mr Louboutin would do more sky high points. I'm sure there are plenty of us girls who still love them. I see examples all the time on the net.

I couldn't agree more. There is a price to pay for wearing heels as my feet will show but I still think its still worth it...
I couldn't agree more Stilly. A bit of discomfort is such a small price to pay for the self confidence and power I feel atop a 130mm spike!

My DH never questions the cost of work done on my feet to fight the damage caused by wearing heels. He just calls it scheduled maintenance.
Scheduled Maintenance? What a perfect description of the tweaks we high heel girls need on our feet from time to time. Do you have any special routines/suggestions to fight the damage my dear ?

Reactions: jeans&heels
You’re shining from top to bottom stilly, what a beautiful dress, really love this nude colour CL

Thanks aporl!!!

Just the shoes or me wearing them at the same time? I think I did that a few years ago...:-s

View attachment 4829295

View attachment 4829296

View attachment 4829297

View attachment 4829298

These are great pics racq!
You can still find some Hot Chick 130's on eBay and the consignment sites but the Merci Allen 130s are almost never listed.
I'm not sure they made that many pairs of the Merci Allen 130's.

Scheduled Maintenance? What a perfect description of the tweaks we high heel girls need on our feet from time to time. Do you have any special routines/suggestions to fight the damage my dear ?

I guess I should book some "scheduled maintenance". Its long overdue...:hrmm:

I can't agree with you Racq. To me the round toe looks little girlish - reminds me of the flat maryjanes little girls wear in grade school whereas a sharp pointed toe looks sexy/sophisticated/confident all at the same time. Hot Chicks are my everyday heels and I still get non-stop compliments and comments after all this time. I just wish Mr Louboutin would do more sky high points. I'm sure there are plenty of us girls who still love them. I see examples all the time on the net.

I like them both but the Hot Chicks are certainly more sexy and a bit more my style. The "little girl" look of the round toe contrasted with the super high heel makes the Merci Allens interesting.

I also hope they start releasing some 130mm shoes in the next season or two...but I'm not too optimistic given the current trends toward low heels/flats. Fingers crossed...

View attachment 4829295

What a great set of photos Racquel. Thank you for them. You can really see both the similarities and the differences. I'm surprised that the MA heels is exactly same height as was expecting it to be a few mm lower. I'm wonder if in practice it's possible to wear a slightly smaller size in the MA as there is more toe room. Hopefully you will find a a pair of MA to buy.

Last edited:
Just the shoes or me wearing them at the same time? I think I did that a few years ago...:-s
I was thinking just the shoes, as it would be interesting to see an up-to-date photo, after several years of wear. Few ladies wear HC & MA as often as you do or are as dedicated :biggrin:. Would also be great to see a photo of you wearing one HC and one MA if not to difficult to do. Especially seeing the toe cleavage

I’m a big fan of the skin exfoliating gel socks. They’re a bit messy if you use them at home, but very effective at keeping your feet nice and soft.

Reactions: chowlover2