Sharing your 20 motifs necklaces...

Great thread, thank you for all of the great photos, it must have taken you a lot of time to put them all together.
Hopefully soon I will take one with my 20 motif turquoise. I live in Melbourne, Australia and unfortunately we are in a sever lockdown due to COVID for 6 weeks, we are in a lockdown curfew which isn’t pleasant so thank you for cheering me up.

I was surprised to find so many 20 motif pics as I was searching for the 10 motifs. So I thought I might was well consolidate the 20 motifs too. Thank you to all you lovely TPFers who shared their gorgeous pieces so we could have a little eye candy, and inspiration. Hope you all enjoy and many more get added. And if I misidentify the pieces or mistake the lovely TPFer, please forgive me. I'm going cross-eyed... ;)
Thank you for starting this reference thread :flowers:

Great thread, thank you for all of the great photos, it must have taken you a lot of time to put them all together.
Hopefully soon I will take one with my 20 motif turquoise. I live in Melbourne, Australia and unfortunately we are in a sever lockdown due to COVID for 6 weeks, we are in a lockdown curfew which isn’t pleasant so thank you for cheering me up.

HUGS to you and my thoughts are with all you guys in Melbourne.

Oh gosh @surfer, I didn't know you had the Magic pendant as well. You have some seriously HTF pieces. I would love to see pics of the 20 + 5 Raspberry worn with that Magic Pendant and your lovely Frivole Limited Edition RG/Pink Sapphire earrings :tup: I think I am getting in PINK MODE :panic:
I don’t usually wear them all together but there’s some pics of all of them floating on ig. Here’s one :rolleyes:

CC9F70CC-5279-4528-A4DD-3573D68341A2.jpeg